Thank you|Marth, Ike, Link, Stahl, Pit, Dark Pit

Y/n was walking back from a long tiring day of battle. She had sent someone to retrieve her weapon and walked unarmed and alone. The sunlight started to fade, and the air began to feel heavy. She got the eery feeling of an enemy being near. She tensed but kept on her journey back to camp. Did she get lost her friends wondered?
She began to pick up pace, when suddenly she felt lightheaded and passed out.
---------------------
You awoke in a dark and cold room.
"Ngh!" You attempted to break the rope they had you bound with. A tall figure had walked from the shadows.
"My,my. Miss Y/n, you seem to be struggling." (Villian's name) spoke. They pulled out their weapon, taunting you.
"Its a shame none of your friends are here to help. I'm sure they would enjoy watching your death." They came closer and closer.
"They are coming! Marth, Ike, Pit, Dark Pit, Stahl and Link too. They will come for me!" You held your head high. (Villian's name) cackled and proceced in your direction, preparing to kill.
Your eyes closed, bracing for death.
"I won't allow it! Aether!Come on! That all you got!Let's do this! Hyah!" The six heroes came bustling through the chained door.
"Y/n! We are here to rescue you!" Pit cheered. Dark Pit sneered.
"Let's just fight already." They pulled out their swords and began their attack. After many clangs and clashes the for finally fell. Marth came and untied and they all bear hugged you. You hugged them tightly back.
"Thank you so much." You said pulling away. They all looked down at you (cuz your tiny). You all safely went back to base.
"Thank you."

It's been a while since I have written but I think this is pretty good
maddezz hope you are satisfied.
Like and request!!