Sleepover | Marth

"Y/n! Hurry up!" Your boyfriend called for you. You quickly grabbed the popcorn and hurriedly made your way to the living room where everyone was . Lucina, Shulk, Samus, Ike, and Roy were all in the living room waiting for the scary movie to start. You cuddled on the couch in a blanket with Marth. You would jump and bury your face in his chest, because of the jumpscares. (A/N: you lil' scaredy cat😝) you began feeling tired while watching the movie. The TV suddenly went off. Everyone was confused, Ike tried the lights.
"Powers out." He grunted. He sat back down and everyone contemplated what to do. You grabbed Marth's hand and squeezed it, he looked at you through the darkness.
"Daijobu desu.[1]" he whispered softly. You smiled warmly and kissed him on the cheek. You stood with his hand in yours.
" We're going to the lobby to check this out." You told the others.
"W-wait, we're coming too." Lucina said quickly standing pulling Shulk with her. Samus, Ike and Roy came along too.

   You all were walking through the halls. You turned down a hall hearing a loud crash. You grabbed onto Marth,
"What was that!?" Roy panicked.
"Let's go find out." Challenged Samus. You clung to Marth as you headed down the hall. You heard snickers from the narrow end.
"Its not funny Lucas!" Another voice was heard.
"S-sorry Lady Palutena." He spoke lowly. You let go of Marth going ahead the others. You peeked the turn and saw Palutena looking down at Toon Link, Lucas, and Ness.
"This the last time. I don't want to have this happen again, understood?" She spoke sternly, they nodded. She switched the power back on and the hall lights turned back on.
She turned around and screamed.
"Oh my goddess! Y/n you scared the living daylights out of me!" She said. You laughed and muttered a sorry.
"What are you all doing out here?" She asked.
"We were watching a movie and the power went out. We were going to the lobby but we heard noise over here, so we came to check it out." Marth explained wrapping his arm around my waist. She nodded.
"Um, well...goodnight." She said walking to her room.
"Goodnight" we said back.
"Let's finish the movie!" Roy cheered.
"You weren't even watching it you were asleep." Lucina said. He shrugged.
We all went back to the room.
"Best sleepover ever!" Roy screeched

[1] its alright