Laslow|Roses

Laslow was being as flirtations as always, he walked up to the beautiful, Y/N.
"Hey there Y/N, looking as beautiful as ever~" he said taking her hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.
"Really Laslow?" Y/N said unamused. Laslow looked at her and shrugged.
"Would you like to pick some roses with me, Y/N?" He asked rather causally.
"Sure!" Y/N said with a small smile.
The two set off towards the beautiful rose filled plains, Laslow wanted to finallh confess his love for her.
They were now sitting in the soft mellow green grass,
"Y/N, I really like you!" Laslow stated none chalantly, Y/N gave a small huff.
"How many girls have you said that to today?" She asked umamused,
Laslow looked at her.
"One, and she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her beauty can't even be compared to the world's finest rose." Laslow said, with a wink at the end. Y/N was blushing madly and she had a small smile on her lips.
"I love you, Y/N" He said gently grabbing her hands pulling her closer.
"I-I love you too, Laslow." She said leaning in the small gap. Laslow placed his lips on to hers and they happily kissed.
They pulled away after some time.
"This means no more flirting with other girls." Y/N told him sternly.
Laslow gave a small chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well anything for you, love" He said.

Better than roses!