Love me|Roy

You were on your way to a tourney that your participating in, battles went on all day. You were finally in the top two, it was against you and Roy. You got into your ready stance, and Roy did the same.
The announcer called 'go!' and the battle had begun. Roy sprinted your way and swung his blade, you swiftly dodged. You shot/swung your (weapon) at him, he jumped over the attack. He ran at you swinging his blade fircely, he smirked jumping on the opposite platform above you. You realized what he was after, the smash had appeared and you were not going to let him get it. You were on the same platform now, you fought to push each other the platform.
"Hey Y/N, how about the winner decides losers fate?" He said as he jumped up to a higher platform.
"Sure." Now you were determined to win, both of you once again were on the same platform fighting for the smash ball. He did an air attack breaking the power within the ball. You were jumping on platforms and doing whatever you to avoid his powerful smash.
He came behind you and did his final smash, blasting you off of the platform.
The announcer called game and Roy did his victory pose with his line. You both teleported back to the mansion.
"So Y/N, about that bet..." He said smirking, you blushed knowing your crush was now deciding your fate.
"Go on a date with me," He blurted, your (e/c) eyes met his glowing blue ones. You blushed and muttered 'ok'.
"Tonight. At 6, meet me in the lobby." He said giving you a cheeky smile. You nodded and you both went your seperate way through the crowd forming to congratulate Roy.

~~Time skip~~

After you headed up to your room, you told Zelda and Lucina everything that had happened. They got you a cute outfit and did your hair and makeup.
You finally headed down to the lobby where you saw Roy waiting for you.

to be continued....