Dark PitxReader

(y/n) was doing her daily studying in the library. Pitto then walked up behind her and poked her side. She whipped around and smacked the dark angel and went back to her studying.
"Yeesh (Y/N), way to be rude." He said taking a seat in front of her, she nodded without looking up.
"Dark Pit, you are breaking my focus so leave." She said a bit harshly. He grumbled and flew away. What's up with her? he thought unhappily. Dark Pit flew to his room where his opposite sat on the couch eating ice cream.
"GET OUT PIT STAIN!!" The doppelganger yelled at the innocent angel.
"Umm....I live here too," he said looking at Pitto indifferently. Dark Pit grumbled and went to his room.(Y/N) was his best friend but nowadays she didn't seem to care about him at all and for some reason that hurt him a lot because he had done that a lot to others but with (Y/N) it was different. He felt something strong for her something like, love.
Dark Pit went to (Y/N)'s room and knocked.
"What?!" She yelled from the other side, he heaved a sigh and spoke
"(Y/N) could I please come in?" there was silence and then the click of a lock. He opened the door to find a very messy room, he looked at (Y/N) sadly.
"Look I know something's up, When your best friend shuts you out and pushes you away that has to mean something." he said looking down.
"I-I'm sorry Pitto, I didn't realize you felt that way. I've just been getting stressed over finals testing and it's ugh." She said falling onto her dirty couch.
"I can't even keep my room clean or let alone be my usual happy self. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I NEED HELP!!!" She said, obviously upset with the situation. Dark pit gently put his arms around her and kissed her forehead.
"I l-love you,(Y/N)." he said.
"I will help you." Then he kissed her and she then kissed back.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Phew That was something, am I right? **que crickets** no?
Anyway that was for TinytheChicken so I hope you liked it(if you like) For now BUH BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE