Love me|Roy pt.2

Roy's pov

I was waiting in thw lobby are for (Y/N). I looked up and saw her dressed in a cute outfit and a cheeky smile on her gorgeous face. I had to blink twice at the angel in front of me.
"Hey Roy," She said, I smiled and said 'hey'. I took her hand and we left, I had planned for a casual date. We were going out to get pizza at Mario's place.
"Where are we going?" she said looking our hands. I saw she had a small blush on her cheek.
"To the pizzaria." I said, she nodded.

~~time skip~~
third person pov

Roy and Y/N had sat down at a booth waiting for the waitress to take their order. After they had placed the order, Roy had suddenly became nervous.
"Y-Y/N?" he said.
"Yeah." She replied before taking a sip of her drink.
"I uh....I l-lilove you. You are such a bright, beautiful girl and I always look forward spending time with you as a best ffriend but I want you to be more than that. Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?" Roy had spilled his feelings about her, Y/N was staring with tears in her eyes. She had nodded 'yes' several times, causing the new couple to laugh. She reached across the table and pulled him into a kiss. They're lips moved in sync, until a small cough interrupted.
"Um pizza is here," The waitress said after Y/N and Roy pulled back as the waitress set the freah hot pizza on the table. She walked away, and the two awkwardly stared at the pizza.
"Well it looks yummy.." Y/N said, Roy burst into laughter at her word choice.
"What?" she said picking up a slice. He dramaticly wiped a tear.
"Well Y/N, is it yummy ?" he said,
"Oh be quiet, meanie."
"I'm your meanie." he winked, she giggled.
And they enjoyed the rest of the date eating pizza.

~~the end~~

hope you liked it!!!