Those days | Robin

You woke up feeling terrible. Then you realized, you had started your period. You groaned ready to die,
You got up grabbing some clothes and a pad. You took a long hot shower. You didn't bother eating breakfast you went straight to the pantry grabbing a chocolate bar.
"Y/n?" Robin called, you smiled brightly as right now you wanted to cuddle. He walked in seeing you laying on the couch, stuffing your face with chocolate.
"Cuddle." You held out your arms pouting. He set down his tome  and came right over. He pulled you onto his lap, as you snuggled towards his chest. You two sat like this for quite sometime before--
"Robin?" You spoke and hummed in response.
"Do you love me?" Suddenly teary eyed you pulled away, waiting for his reply. He nodded vigorously,
"Of course I do, Y/N." He said, quickly as tears already began to fall. You smiled as Robin wiped your tears.
"I love you too!" You felt a burst of happiness. You squished his cheeks giggling like a 2 year old. You began playing with his snowy hair. He was so confused, and let it happen. Only because he thought you would cry or get angry.
Poor Robin....
"I need some painkillers." You said laying down, holding your abdomen. He rushed to the bathroom grabbing some medicine, he went to the kitchen grabbing a warming pack and water. He brought you the things, finally understanding what was going on. He placed the warming pack on your stomach and gave you the pills. You took the medicine with the water and laid down on his lap.
You drifted off to sleep, he brushed your (h/c) from over your eyes and smiled. He leaned down and kissed your cheek.
"I love you, Y/n."