Lon'qu x Reader

Third person pov

Lon'qu was walking back from training and then bumped into the cocky Y/N.
"Hey there, Lon-Lon." Y/N said latching onto his arm, She knew that he had a very strange phobia of women and bothered him anyway.
"G-GET OFF!!" Lon'qu exclaimed, rather loudly.
"Aww, what's the matter Lon'qu?" Y/N smirked poking at his face, Lon'qu blushed lightly and swatted your hand away, then continued walking.
"HEY WAIT!" Y/N running after him, Lon'qu sped up his walking speed and turned to see Y/N sprinting his way. He turned and started to run away, they finally stopped.....somewhere in the forest. Y/N pinned him up on one of the many trees.
"What will it take for you to leave me alone?" Lon'qu said trying to squirm put of Y/N's hold...but did he really want to leave?
"A kiss perhaps," Y/N smirked, Lon'qu's faces reddened and he let out a short breath.
"If I must." he muttered, Lon'qu gently pushed his lips against Y/N's. A few seconds became what seemed to turn to minutes from hours to eternity.
Then the two parted both of they're faces a dark red as the two were madly blushing.
"...Um, well I got my wish so I guess you can go." Y/N said stepping away from the tree they were against. Lon'qu didn't move but he smirked.
"Y/N you and your cockiness has gotten you far, past me and my fear of....women. But I can't help but love you." Lon'qu said stepping towards Y/N. She blushed even more, she looked as if she were going to explode from how much she was blushing.
"I love you too, Lon-Lon!" The cocky girl piped up. The two's lips met once more and after a time they headed back to camp hand in hand.
-
-
-
Lon'qu tsk tsk who knew you were one for those cocky girls **laughs**

Lon'qu: QUIET

**laughs again** Okay okay, pipe it down will ya

Ike: Okay until next time,
vote comment and share **walks away**

Well....then.....BAIIIII