Not yours | Ike

Y/n was walking around the area with some friends. She didn't talk much because she happened to be shy, it ruined many things for her. Like talking to a crush for example. Y/n and her friends wavered around for a bit before heading back to their separate rooms. She sat down on the floor polishing her weapon. She heard a few knocks at her door, Roy was standing at the door.
"Hey Y/n." He said rubbing the back of his neck, she mumbled a small 'hi' back nervously as Roy was her crush. They hung out with the others sometimes, but never alone.
"W-what are you doing here?" She asked looking at the floor.
"I like you. A lot, and I wanted to know if you felt the same." He said with a smile of hope. Y/n looked up at the red-headed boy. She nodded, and Roy laughed a bit happily.
"Will you be mine?" He grabbed her hands, making her blush madly. She nodded again.
He pulled the small girl into his arms. They spent the rest of that day together, but little did they know Ike had seen it all. He had believed Y/n was always his and no one else's but they never seemed to understand. Tonight his point would be made.

All was quite except the giggles of the little children of Smash. Y/n wash tying up her hair as she began to wash her face. Ike carefully slipped through the unlocked door, Y/n forgot to lock it. She dryer her face, and turned off the light in bathroom walking to the kitchen area to make some tea. She put on the kettle to boil and went to check the door. She turned to check if it was locked and it happened to be.
"Did I lock it?" She let go of the knob, leaving it be she went back to the kitchen. A small cup of tea was placed on the counter. The kettle was now in the sink. She was now scared, and didn't know what to do. She ran to her room and grabbed that weapon.
She heard shuffling from the living room area.
"Who's t-there?" She called holding her (weapon) tightly, ready to fight.
She saw a tall, lean figure now standing in her door way. Her eyes widened.
"I-Ike?" She questioned hold her (weapon) down slightly. He came from the dark and took her weapon tossing it on the floor. He grabbed Y/n pulling her back to his hard chest.
"Your mine and only mine. Do you understand?" He spoke lowly, causing Y/n to whimper slightly from the edge in his voice. This made him laugh, she shook her.
"I-I'm with R-Roy." She spoke in whisper. He laughed again, but more demonic.
"He's been taken care of." He stroked her cheek.

Ike stole Y/n away, they announced Roy had left. Nobody's questions were answered as to why. Why did all of them leave at the same time? Why didn't Roy tell his closest friends?
But some questions aren't meant to be answered.

This is for: Reina_de_Naipes

I hope everyone enjoys these one shots and a new request page will be opened soon. Thank you to all who requested and all who voted! I appreciate it a lot!!!!!😆😆😆