They were green.

The normal, comforting green.

Not red.

This was Harry.

"I'm great,"

-

With the help of Hermione, Mr. Weasley set up a muggle radio to listen to some muggle Christmas music.

Christmas had finally arrived.

Isabel decided to assist Harry and Ron with making Christmas breakfast.

Breakfast was mildly edible.

Afterward it was time for presents.

The whole family was gathered around the tree that was decorated a few days prior. They all squeezed in making it nice and cozy by the number of presents and the amount of people in the small living room.

"Okay, everyone time for presents," Mrs. Weasley smiled brightly.

She handed out presents to everyone.

Everyone got a homemade sweater.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Weasley, you do too much for us," Hermione said, thankfully.

"It's not a problem, Sweetheart,"

"Suck up," George whispered to Fred and laughed.

Everyone continued to exchange and receive presents, laughter filling the room.

The distant sound of the Christmas songs on the radio from the kitchen made it feel more festive as well as the smell of the cinnamon biscuits Mrs. Weasley was cooking.

Still, Isabel felt awful. She wasn't expecting to spend Christmas with anyone so she hadn't bought any presents.

Luckily, everyone else seemed to have forgotten to get something for her as well.

All except Harry.

"I got something for you," Harry said to Isabel.

"Wait. Really?" Isabel asked, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah," he smiled, pulling out a mustard yellow present, "I think you'll like it,"

Isabel checked Harry's eyes.

Green.

This is real life.

Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that this is exactly like her dream.

"Thank you, Harry,"

"Don't worry about it," he smiled again, "Go on, open it."

Isabel didn't want to open it.

What if this was like her dream?

She cautiously opened the box, her hands shaking and her breathing uneven.