Fifty

YAYAYAY new chapter I'm much excite

---

"Let's go." I whisper, planting a chaste kiss on my cheek, wiping away what's left of his tears. I slide out of the car and plant my feet on the noisy gravel. Even more perfect for a horror movie scenario.
I slowly walk around to the other side of the car and stand next to Brad.
"You know that plan you were thinking about?" I whisper. "Yeah, now might be a good time to fill me in."
"My plan was to handcuff you to the wheel of my car and hand myself in but, knowing you, you'd come crashing in and save me being the stupid hero you are. So, that's off the table." Brad groans and scopes the ground carefully with what he can see. "Ahh, you'd think they'd pick a better time to kidnap people. I can't see shit."
"Brad, seriously, what the fuck do we do then if you don't-"
"I do, before you get all panicky. You can't fight, let's be honest. So, you rescue, I distract."
"Hell no." I say instantly.
"Jane, I swear to-"
"I'm not letting you be bait that's the most cliché mistake that all the dumb teenagers in movies do." I shake my head furiously. "If I go in by myself they won't be expecting me."
"Jane they're not expecting you either way. They probably think I want to keep you safe..." He trails off and I rub his hand.
"Hey?" I smile. "Yeah, they probably think that, but they don't know me. If they did, then they'd know that my adrenaline is honestly insane and I can turn into Jackie Chan with my pepper spray."
"Very true." Brad nods and looks back to the building. "However we still need to split up. One to distract, one to rescue. It's the only plan we got."

      I sneak around the side of the building having wished my luck to Brad whose plan is to walk straight through the front door. I refused but damn, we're both as stubborn as each other. My back leans against the rusty copper forming the walls of the large structure that looks as though it could collapse if a bird landed on it. I continue around the edge until a faint muffled sound makes its way to me. My ears perk up at the sound that I figure to be a yell. I shuffle my feet around a corner and peak around. Nothing. Persisting the same route, I eventually come to a small opening in the wall- a gap around 6 inches, a space not wide enough for me to squeeze through. Another noise sounds but this time it's coming directly from the inside.
"Shh, they might... us..." I make out a few words, then a familiar name is said. "Kirstie, careful..."
I gasp and get on my hands and knees, leaning into the gap.
"James? Kirstie?" I say quietly. I hear sudden shuffling and the voices stop. Instead, there's a loud scraping sound as the gap gets wider and wider. Eventually it's 3 feet wide and a happy face appears.
"James!" I almost yell, but mentally scold myself. "Are you okay? Where's Kirstie?"
"I'm fine, she's fine, she's just coming. Oh my god, I'm so glad you're here we have no idea what the hell is going on-"
"Jane?!" I hear a familiar cry and Kirstie crouches into view. "JANE!!"
"Shut the fuck up, Kirstie! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I hiss.
"We're fine. Oh, can we get through there?" She mumbles and I nod, crawling backwards as James helps Kirstie start to climb under.
"Don't you know to at least whisper when you're running an escape mission?" says a bastard standing behind me.
"Shit..." I whisper and slowly stand up. "Calum."

---
OH SHIT
So that just happened

you guys should definitely check out my new fanfiction book that's filled with random BTS stuff. and if you don't know what BTS is, look them up they are fucking incredible OKAY COOL :)
my new book is literally the called BTS smut, imagines, reactions etc so it's easy to finddd