Eleven

I'm really glad y'all like the book so far, and no i don't get annoyed when people comment their opinions, i've had multiple people ask, i don't :) it's nice to know people like this shitty book tbh lol
---
Typical me, dropping my books in the corridor outside my locker. I do this every morning. Someone really needs to show me how to keep them in my locker instead of on the floor. As I'm bending down to grab them, I see some black and white converse appear beside me, then look up to see the one and only Brad smirking down at me.
"What do you want?" I ask, grumpily huffing and collecting my books, then shoving them back into my locker.
"Your name." He replies, glancing around at the other students, whispering a hushed sound.
"What, you embarrassed to talk to me?" I ask, noticing his thought absence. "Why don't you ask someone else for my name?"
He looks back at me, but he's not smirking anymore. Instead, his nostrils are flared, his head tilted down slighting, eyes glaring at me.
"I want to hear it from you. Just tell me your name, quick." His voice is very stern, not at all angry, however. Why can I never tell his mood?
I laugh breathlessly and shut my locker, then take a few steps back.
"I've got to get to class." I jab my thumb behind me and quickly hurry away before he can chase after me.

"So what co-ordinates do we then substitute... Miss Elizabeth?"
I answer and sit up in my chair. "Three and minus four. They replace y."
"Well done," Sir then scribbles down on the board. To be honest, I've got no clue what I just said. We're in maths, in case you couldn't tell from the lack of interest, but lucky for me, it means I sit next to Kirstie. We sit in silence for most of it, until now, when she leans in and talks to me.
"I'm sorry I snapped."
"It's okay." I say, copying down off the board into my book, yet I still have no clue what the fuck he's on about.

{A/N: story of my life}

"Did James and Matty talk the other night?" She asks cautiously, as though anything she could say could break my heart. I nod. "And?"
"And what?"
"Are you going to... stay away?"
I slam my pencil on the table, throw an apologetic look at the teacher, then turn to look at her.
"Kirstie, this is all so stupid. Brad is not a murderer. Think about it. Why would he be allowed to walk around school? Why wouldn't you guys just turn him in?"
She blinks ferociously, then opens her mouth to speak, but no words come out.
"Exactly. Because you have no proof. There's nothing against Brad, so I say we leave it at 'innocent until proven guilty', okay?" I let out a massive breath and slump back in my chair.
"Okay. Just be careful. I know you've been talking..." I throw her a look and she changes her tone. "Well, according to Matilda, you have. And it's not too bad, just don't turn it into anything else."
"Kirstie, what else could it even turn into?"

---
Yeah, i know i know it's short boohoo
lemme know what ya'll think of this book and contact me on instagram (@bootybrad) :)