Chapter Forty Five

Poseidon

I took a couple photos before going straight to Hades. For Christmas he gave me a free soul to bring back to life. And after seeing Percy...

He needed his sister. He didn't say anything like that, but he did. Percy missed her so much, you could see it. Whenever he talked about her.

He missed his brother, too. But I had a feeling his brother wasn't dead. Would just be a little harder to find.

I knocked on my brothers doors, and he answered pretty quickly. Seemed thrown off that I was here, though.

"Poseidon," Hades remarked. "What are you doing here? I thought you had plans with Percy."

"Yeah, I just left the apartment." I assured him that I didn't blow off Percy. "He had to lay down Susan and insisted that I wouldn't want to be around for that. But you know those things you have us all for Christmas?"

"The soul things?" He recalled and I nodded my head. "What about it?"

"I'd like to use it."

Percy

Apparently Dad took this all very seriously and tracked down Patrick. Which, I didn't know until I woke up to both Paige and Patrick standing in the living room. They were just looking at the photos we had on the walls.

I almost had a heart attack, too. I fell off the couch. I passed out on the couch last night after saying I was going to watch TV and just fell asleep instead.

Susan had a fit going to bed. It wasn't fun. I was exhausted by 9:30.

"Percy!" Paige and Patrick both yelled as they noticed I had fallen off the bed. And they ran over and helped me up. "Are you okay?"

"What?" I asked, shocked like hell for a minute there. "Oh, yeah. How the fuck are you guys here?"

"I got a call from some dude telling me to meet him here." Patrick told me. "I've been in a city. I assumed it was the guy who gave me food."

"And I don't know." Paige told me. "I woke up here and I saw a baby girl and got confused so I came out and saw you here... Are you seriously already a dad?"

Oh my gods, don't go there. Nico and I have been talking about kids and when we wanted to have them and whatever. Because I really do want kids. I want to give them a better childhood than mine. I want to be the dad I'm only starting to have now.

"No!" I insisted. "Gods no. I haven't even moved out. I don't graduate high school until May. We uh... Gabe died. We moved here, Mom got remarried and that's Susan in there. She's our baby sister. Mom and Paul get back around dinner time, she had a business trip. Nico will be back in about an hour. Lunch time. But yeah. Life got... It got better once Gabe died. Mostly?"

"Mostly?"

"Dad kind of..."

"YOU MET DAD!?"

They practically jumped on me and I tensed up. I forgot about this part of being a triplet. The part where you have no private space. I had gotten used to private space. I liked it.

But between Nico and these guys, that's gone now.

"Oh my gods, calm down." I told the two of them. "Yes, I met dad. I was almost 13 when we met. He was kind of asshole at first. He starting to get better, though. I imagine he's the reason why you're here Paige, and he's the guy that called you, Patrick. He didn't know we were triplets until yesterday. We also have a brother in his side. He's a really nice guy. Our age. Do you want to meet him?"

"Yeah!" They both shouted, now fired up.

So I got ahold of Grover. He answered pretty quickly. I knew him and Tyson had a date today. Hopefully I didn't interrupt that.

"Hey, Percy," Grover answered the phone, sounding excited. "What's up?"

"Not a whole lot," I told him. "But would you know if there's a demigod on hand that could do a tour? There's two of them in my house. I'll explain it better later. I know you have a lunch date and what not. But I'll be there right around lunch."

"Okay," Grover remarked. "Are they related to you at all? Because your family and... We only needed on of you."

"Too bad." I remarked. "You get three of us. All the time now."

"I'm sorry," He joked with me. "I don't think we can handle that here."

"You're going to have to learn to suck it up, then, man." I told him and he laughed. "But I'll let you get ready for your date, I suppose.  Just remember, break his heart and I break you."

"I haven't forgotten."

Grover hung up and I told my siblings to get ready, were going to meet Dad.

Of course, they freaked out for most of the car ride. Which, I don't blame them. If I was in that situation, I'd freak out, too.

I did freak out before meeting dad. But that was for different reasons and I didn't know I'd get to meet him when I did.

And yes, we are all carbon copies of each other. Had she not had the female build and face, we'd all look like clones of each other. Even now. Because I really need a haircut. And so does Patrick.

Arriving at camp was surprisingly calm. Three children of Poseidon, and not a monster in sight.

Getting to the Big House, Mr. D and Chiron were just talking. Nothing major was going on. Luke was there, also. We trade off the whole leader thing.

I shut the door, and they looked at us.

"Am I the only one seeing double?" Luke asked.