"Retrieving the grave-digger he dropped." I said.

Twist arched an eyebrow up at me and slid it into his trouser pocket. "So are leaving or nah?"

"Sure." Fredo nodded. I could tell by his face he was pissed. He tossed Justin another set of keys and pointed to one of the other parked-up vehicles. "Scooter's waiting for you at the studio. Big meeting with management, im sure he told you?"

"Yup." Justin nodded. He leaned in and planted a quick kiss on my cheek. "I'll see you later Ri?"

"Okay, call me?"

He tossed the keys to Twist and started walking backwards, away from us. "Yeah, i will. Have a good afternoon!"

"So he just turned up in Canada the day after your birthday, univited?"

"Yup." I nodded, pushing my shades up my nose. Alfredo turned the car down a different street. "Justin was excited about it too. Like i thought it was supposed to be a family vacation? Not a Twist vacation."

"I was under that impression too." He said. He shook his head in annoyance. "Why didn't you tell me that he had come?"

"I dunno i just didn't want to make a big deal about it."

"Justin didn't even mention it the other day when we were on the phone."

I narrowed my eyes. "You guys were on the phone?"

"Yeah, he called me to tell me about the Fiska."

"Oh." I laughed. Fredo focused on the road, going silent for a few seconds.

"Justin better not have ditched you guys for him. I swear."

"He didn't." I lied. I switched my gaze away from him.

"Ri.."

"What?"

"Don't lie to me."

I sighed. "We fought." I confessed. I looked back at him through my sunglasses. "We fought because yes, he did ditch us. Alright?"

He shook his head again, gritting his teeth together. "Im gonna kill him."

"Please don't." I sighed. "We argued about it, i was upset, we both slept on it. Then we got up and talked it out.. he didn't do it again."

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"I shall look at you anyway in which i like." He shrugged, pulling the car into a parking spot. He pulled out his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Checking you're not lying to me."

"Fine." I said, pushing my hand down on his phone. He looked at me. "He went out on the nights, to the club."

Fredo sighed. "I swear i wonder how you put up with him Ri, i really do.. You planned and organised that trip for you guys. Then his dousche of a friend comes and ruins it."

"You think he's a dousche too?"

"Yup." He nodded. He got out of the car. "You seen the way Justin acts around him? Some sort of puppy dog or something."

I hear ya! - i thought to myself. I was kinda happy Fredo felt the same as me. He usually had a pretty good judgement of people. He was a director, he noticed things.

"Oh wow." I breathed as i watched one of the dancers on the computer screen.

She rocked her hips, swinging her arms out in front and popping them out to the sides then back to her body. She forced her body backwards, her chin touching her chest. Her arms scissored to the side, dropping down to the floor. She gracefully slid across the surface, her body subtle yet bold.