Chapter 75

Thank you for all your support and comments. You guys are wonderful readers and keep me going with my stories.

***

**| Sang's POV |**

Ailee dragged me all over the large place, searching for something in particular.

"Where are we going?" I asked but she didn't answer me, just mumbled something underneath her breath that I couldn't hear.

We went up a short flight of stairs before going down again and then she made a sound when she found sliding doors. She pushed them open and then grinned at me as she tugged me across the small porch and then down to a pool area. The house stretched almost around us, giving us three walls and then open side was filled with shrubbery and trees. I had a feeling the fence was on the other side of the trees to give us a feeling of being close to nature and not trapped.

"I knew it had to be around here somewhere," Ailee said, sounding triumphant as we stopped by the Jacuzzi. A wall nearby held a knob and she went over to it, turning it so that the water bubbled up.

"I don't have a bathing suit," I reminded her.

She shrugged and pulled off her t-shirt and jeans, showing off her tall, lanky frame in an old bra and underwear set. She had white smooth skin marred by a scar here and there from her earlier years on the streets. She had an even worse temper and mouth than she did now and had gotten herself into trouble a couple of times.

My expression saddened as I realized she was just as underweight as I was. I knew the streets weren't kind on our bodies. My own was proof of that, but sometimes, to see a friend suffering the same thing felt like a punch to the gut. I hated that I could practically count her ribs.

When she grinned at me, I wiped the expression off my face. She would hate it if she knew I felt sorrow for her. She dipped her foot and released a sigh before stepping down.

"Get in already," she called.

I glanced around but none of the boys were here. They were probably in that room, talking in circles or something.

"Hurry up," she said. "We need this."

"Okay, okay," I smiled and slipped off my jeans and shirt, placing them on top of my shoes before dipping my foot into the water. That was hot.

I lowered myself down slowly and sighed as the water wrapped around me and soothed out my aches and pains. When I opened my eyes, I noticed Ailee staring at me with a hard expression.

"What?" I asked.

"What happened?"

I blinked, confused.

"To your side. What happened? Are those stitches?"

I sighed. "I ran into Rocky on Thursday. He's not happy with me."

Her mouth popped open and then she closed it. Her face turned a little red and I knew it wasn't because of the heat. She was furious.

"That motherfucker, cock sucking, whore's son," she growled and continued on to swear while I stared at her with an open mouth. I'd never heard her swear like this before and it left me stunned. I'd never heard anyone swear like she currently was right now.

"A-Ailee," I stuttered out, needing her stop.

She glared at me. "Why the hell didn't you tell me?" she asked.

"When was I supposed to?" I asked. "We didn't see each other until today.

"And you should have told me! I'm going to hunt down his STD infected asshole and tear him a new one." She tried to get up, but I jumped over to her and yanked her back down onto her butt.