Chapter 30

*K'eon*

3 months later.

Let's say I've changed, changed for the better. 3 months on and I still haven't talked to my mum, I've moved in with my grandma. My mum still tries to visit me but I just lock myself in my room. I'm not going to talk to her, I can hold grudges. Anyways I have found a nice decorated small house. I'm going to surprise Shay. I've been doing things properly. I have an apprenticeship as a beats production artist, which I earn good money from. Anyways Shay is now 8 months pregnant, and her room is full of baby stuff. From our baby shower, which loads of people attended to. I haven't heard any news about Remell. But it all seems to good to be true. Shay's mum has been very supportive towards me and Shay, she's been helping us in our new life.

I was at the new house putting final touches. Shay's mum was dropping Shay here in any time soon. The house was a nice 3 bedroom house near our old house's. The master bedroom had a nice decor of red and white everything. Which was me and Shay's room. The second room was the baby's room, which was painted peach as I don't know the gender. And the decor was unisex. We could change, the third room was empty and we would decide what to do with it. The kitchen was very nice and so was the rest of the house. The car horn beeped. And I ran to open the door. Shay stood there, I smirked at her she giggled. And I dragged her in "Here our house" I grinned. She gasped and looked around the squeak of her trainers along the wooden floor made me nervous. What if she didn't like it?

"So..." I trailed off.

"I love it. K'eon thank you so much" She kissed me. I smiled. You dun'know!. We looked around the house, and we soon sat on the white sofa in the living room. "When is the baby dew?" I asked rubbing her belly, her belly was getting really big.

"The doctor said, it might be a bit early, but it is near the end of the month. So he said 2 weeks maybe" she shrugged. I nodded. " I'm so excited" She giggled and she kissed me. I was more scared than excited Tbh. I really can't believe that I'm starting my own family. My phone vibrated

Teej Dream'Chaser

Can me and Chloé come over now?? We r at the end of the road.

K'eon&Shay

Yeahh LOL.

Teej and Chloé are together now, I know it's funny, and the thing is that he is actually serious about there relationship. There was soon a knock at the front door and I went to get it. Teej and Chloé were holding hands. I lead them in and Shay immediately screwed "Why is she here?" she kissed her teeth, referring to Chloé.

"Look Shay, I want to put everything behind. I've moved on we have both grown up so alow this beefing" Chloé spiked up. Shay rolled her eyes. I went and sat next to her and gave her the 'we will talk later look'. "Rahtid K'eon this is you yeah?" Teej looked around the living room, I smiled and shrugged. "And you have a baby" he looked at Shay's belly.

"Yeah I guess. Life is good" I laughed. We basically spent the day chilling and talking.

*Shay*

I'm still not to fond of Chloé Tbh but I'm going to be civil towards her. Me and K'eon was laying in our bed in our house. I was laying on his chest and he was playing with my hair while we watched TV. "Babe we should get a dog" he said. I looked up at him and shrugged. "It's gonna be a lot of hard work. I'm not walking it" I said, he chuckled

"Nah we will see. But anyways. When the baby comes we gotta get our priorities straight". he said seriously, I nodded in agreement. I can tell that he's gonna be a good dad. I reached up and kissed his lips. "What was that for?" he raised an eyebrow.I shrugged. I got up and turned off the light. The only light in the room was from the TV and from the window.