Chapter 18

*Unknown*

"You got da things ready?" my boss asked rubbing his hands, the room was black and there was a small slit of light peeping out of the window, the room reminded me of jail.

"Yes"I nodded

"You ready to kill these pussy holes?"

"Yes, Them fi dead. K'eon that likkle pussy'hole fi dead" we both laughed, revenge is a bitch.

*K'eon*

Me and Dontae reached round Wandsworth area. We got to a block and Dontae knocked on the door. "This is Tiny Reliz's yard". He nodded at me, I smirked I just wanted my money. The door opened and a boy who looked about 13 was standing there, he was light skin with an Adidas jumper and true religion jeans wearing his black air forces. With a yellow bandana rapped around his arms he looked kind hench(no homo

"Tiny Reliz?" Dontae asked, he sounded as confused as me, he was a younger.

"Yeah, Dontae come in" His voice was high it hasn't broke yet. He lead us into his bedroom the walls wear a dark blue he had a nice bed and a sofa and much more other stuff. His room stunk of weed amd it was messy. "Take a seat" He pointed to the sofa, he had us on smash."Who's your friend" He looked at me.

"K'eon this is Tiny Reliz" I nodded my head to him. I took out the bag with the weed in and placed it on the small table. He opened the bag slowly and his eyes widened. He smelt it. "Where did you get this from?" he asked, his voice was annoying.

"Found out init" Dontae was grinning. Tiny Reliz smiled looking at me.

"How much you want for it?" he asked me.

"£1600" I looked at Dontae for his approval, he nodded at me. That's £800 each. Calm

"Ok come back tomorrow" Tiny Reliz said.

"Why can't you do it today?" Dontae screwed.

"I don't have the money today. some  boys from WoodGreen sold me some fake shit I got my boys to go find them" Tiny smirked "Come back tomorrow I'll have the money" We nodded at him.

"Who sold you the fake shit?" I asked

"Jay and Remell"

Me and Dontae looked at each other

shit

*Shay*

K'eon has come to stay round my house cos he didn't want to stay at his house cos of Nathan. I was  laying in bed he was on his phone on the sofa in my from and I was singing (don't judge me)."I live for the applause applause applause I live for the applause applause I live for the way that you cheer and scream my name..."

"Shut up Shay, you can't sing and no one clapps for you so shut up" K'eon said angryly and he kissed his teeth. Is he mad. He's so bipolar. I can't even lie I can't say shit to him cos I know he would slap me up like I'm some rag doll. I kissed my teeth and got under the blanket then went to bed. I can't deal with K'eon. I soon felt K'eon's presents next to me. He kissed his teeth "Look Shay I know I'm not the best boyfriend but I'm really stressed now, look baby I love you but I just need to deal with some shit. Do.you understand that?"

I nodded my head.

"Listen just forgive me yeah please" he begged I turned around to face him and kissed his lips he wrapped his arms around my small body and I placed my head on his chest. "I love you" he smiled

"I love you too K'eon" my heart felt warm and I felt safe around him.

Aw, vote comment and share...