Chapter 25

*Shay*

I was sitting in my room with Sabrina "how's K'eon?" she asked smirking

"He's good lol" I laughed she smiled and he phone rung

"hello" I could hear the othere person so I decided to go downstairs to make some drinks. 5 minutes later I went to my room, "um Chloé is coming over" Sabrina smiled. I nodded unsure. Soon Chloé came and she was just smiling up in my face. "oh Shay I heard how ure man got gunned down at some party" she smirked "I sware he didn't even die" The way she said it just got me mad, I wanted to bang her head against the window. "Don't talk about it Chloé" I fake smiled

"But that's what happened" Sabrina screwed her I kissed my teeth times like this I wished I had a gun.

                    ~That Night~

*K'eon*

Courtney had brought the guns round they were in a Adidas sports bag near the door in my hospitel room. Things will get peak when I'm better. Anyways Shay was hear with me as always. I love her company she's just filled in a part of me which was missing for a long time. "Shay baby thank you for being hear for me" I smiled at her

"it's ok" she glanced across the room towards my bag "what's in there?" she asked as she walked over, I began to get heated. "Shay leave it alone" I gulped. She opened the bag and het eyes widened.

"K'eon" she whispered. I couldn't even say anything she looked so hurt and broken "W-why do you have it?" she asked. I sighed "to kill... Remell A-and Nathan" Shay just starred at me  and nodded her head "Shay baby don't be upset at me" I said "come hear" she walked over to me and sat on the bed I held her in my arms. "I wish things werent complicated" I sighed. She nodded her head, I rested my head on her arm and feel asleep.

week later.

I was getting  my bag getting ready to go home, my mum was outside talking to the doctor, Shay was at home. My wound was feeling well now. I would be werid going home again.

When I got home my mum was acting all happy and excited, I walked into the living room and I saw Nathan sitting down watching TV "Nathan guess who's back" my mum squealed. Nathan glanced at me and smiled. I kissed my teeth stupid dickhead. "K'eon don't be like that" my mum screwed.

"Sorry" I said while taking my bags and going to my room, I slammed the door, I missed my room. I sighed and flopped on my bed, it kinda feels like I've waisted my life. I never know when everything will be over but I guess I should make the most of life YOLO. I called Shay round and she said she's coming, I'm going to take her V today boii. I changed my bed sheets and sprayed my room I heard a knock at my door "come in" I said. I turned around and saw Shay in some tight up jeans and some tight pink crop top, her hair was long and silky. She came out like that, I wonder how many man holla her? "Hey baby" she said softy and she kissed my lips. Fuck it, I pulled down her jeans and pulled down my jeans, she didn't hesitate so calmm. I pulled off her panties and dashed them somewhere and I incerted my dick in her and she started screaming I told her to be quite...

*Shay*

OMG so I let K'eon take me virginity I can't even lie it felt too good, K'eon is just one sexy boy I'm lucky this he is mine.Anyways I was walking home on my ones K'eon said that he had to deal with something. Well after I found them guns in his bag I've been kinda scared of him because you know K'eon can be a bit.. *pensive* bipolar. And I don't want anything to happen to him, he's already been shot and I don't know I would deal if something else happend to him. Every night I go to bed I always have flashbacks to the night he got shoot, I can't get the image of his lifeless body lying in my arms out of my head. Sometimes I regret going out with K'eon, since the day I meet him my life has gone down hill I get kidnapped, he gets shoot my grades have gone down. I've become distant towards my family. Everything has just been shit, and I know I should be complaining because in away he's the best thing that has happend to me. Yea I know he can be a prik at times but he's really caring and he's been though a lot. People just judge K'eon and I can tell it hurts him, he's acts so strong and brave even when he was in hospital he acted fearless but I can tell deep down inside he gets hurt but he doesn't like to tell people that. Life is so hard right now...