Chapter 28

*Shay*

I woke up in a very good happy mood, I was smiling my skin was glowing and my hair was flowing. I wonder what K'eon was doing. My phone vibrated and i looked at the message

Reece

are you free today babes can I come your house, just to spend the day together.

I smiled and blush even though he wasn't here with me, I wonder how I would cope if he was to come. I smiled and replied 'yes'.

I jumped into the shower and cleaned my skin cleaning myself good. I got out the shower creamed myself and put on my jogging bottoms and my simpled tee. I put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs into the living room. My mum wasn't home as always. I just sat and waited for Reece.

10 minutes later.

There was a knock at the door Knock Knock. I went to the door and opened it and there stood Reece he was holding a mc donalds bag and he was looking sexy "Hey Shay" he smiled I said hi back and I lead him into the living room we both ate. We talked for some time I learned a lot about him he's a nice person, not like other boys. "So you got a man?" he asked. I nodded he looked away.

"I'm pregnant with his baby" I smiled. He nodded and looked at my belly

"Where is he?" he asked confused

"He's dealing with something" I sighed

"is he a roadman?" Reece asked. I nodded "What's his name?"

"K'eon" I looked away. I heard him chuckle

"Look I gotta go, I'll talk to you later" he rushed away. I sighed maybe K'eon is the only man for me, but K'eon is such a road man.

*K'eon*

I was round some run down estate that apparently Remell lives. I was with Teej. We was walking round to get to the block "hows you and Shay?" he asked I nodded my head "Is that it a head nodded" he chuckled I laughed "I don't know Teej. I love her but I'm not sure about this baby thing like I'm young. I ain't got time for no kid" I stressed he nodded

"I can't help you with that" Teej laughed I shocked my head. Our laughter stopped as soon as we saw Remell, me and Teej jumped into a bush. "Ew man there are bugs" Teej screwed I laughed. I peered out the bush and saw him get into a blacked out car and it drove away.

"Yo K'eon we need someone to help us" Teej said. I nodded I flashed him a look "I know exactly who"

15 minutes later

We arrived at her house, I knocked hard onto the wooden door. I heard foot steps and the door opened. She looked at us both and her eyes widened, she stepped to the side and let us in. The strong stentch of weed hit my nose I frowned and Teej kissed his teeth. We got into the living room, the decor of the room was quite unique. We sat on the blue couch and she sat on the single one opposite us. "Why are you here?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"We need your help with all this beef going on" I sighed, Teej nodded in agreement.

"Oh really now, you didn't want my help before. Why come to me, when you have everyone else?" She asked confused.

"Because your that type of girl" Teej licked his lips.She nodded slowly nodded.

"Will you?" I asked hopefully.

"What do I get in return?" she asked

"Money whatever you want" I smiled. She nodded and looked at Teej he winked at her.She scrunched up her face.