Chapter 22

*Shay*

Me and Sabrina link arms walking down the block to da party. We heard the music from like 2 blocks down. We reached the party and it was packeddd. I saw bare bait faces. Wine&Khotch was playing me and Sabrina both made our way to the dance floor and started to do our thing. this is a madness

*K'eon*

Me and my boys have been at this party for timee but I ain't having fun, I feel kinda guilty for Shay, anyways I made my way to the bar to get s drink

cha I was thirsty I got my coke. Yeah I don't drink alcohol cha I'm a good boy :). Anywayss I looked around the party and I saw some chick tweaking I just stared at her. I couldn't even clock the face...

The song soon stopped and she turned around. it was Shay. This bitch. She made her way up to the bar, I turned so she couldn't see my face. She stood next to me. "so you can come to a party and tweak but you can't have sex" I looked at her, she laughed and looked away I smiled "I ain't having fun anyways" I shrugged and grabbed her hand and pulled her over to me "come let's just go upstairs" I winked she nodded and followed me, we reached to one of the bedrooms, and we sat on the bed I pulled her ontop of me and started to kiss her, true say I ain't gonna take her v-card in a rave that's just ghetto. Anyways we continued to kiss and I began to get hard...

*Unknown*

Shay and K'eon went upstairs, I followed them. I stood outside the door and I called Chloé "Yo babes you got the car ready?" I asked

"yeah just hurry up init" she kissed her teeth and hung up. Stupid hoe. I opened the door silently and went into the room I saw them kissing I loaded up my strap put my black bandana around my mouth and lifted my gun "any last words" I spoke and the both turned around Shay screamed and I pulled the trigger. I didn't even know who it, I was more concerned about getting away before the feds came. Screames came from downstairs, I placed the gun back in my pants took off my bandana and ran back downstairs everyone was running about I ran outside and saw Chloé standing outside a black car "get in!" she yelled and she got in the front seat I got in the back and the car speed off (Skrr)

Comment vote and share please

Ik its short but fuck it.