Chapter 16

*Shay*

I knew K'eon would come back to me sooner or later.I mean come on Shay don't give him not pussy, she's still a good girl, and K'eon is a horny boy. I promised him I wouldn't tell Shay or anyone about 'us'. I'm happy that I got him back. But sad because Shay is still about.

*K'eon*

Call me mean or whatever, I really don't care. Shay needs to start giving me sex or she should at leaste give heads, she's proven her point. She ain't a easy girl, but now she's getting on my nevers. Anyways Remell is a prick. I've been his boy (no homo) since day 1. But he's getting rude, and he knows Nathan WTF. Nathan is the bad guy and Remell has been getting all friendly with him, nah.. I was walking with Dontae to the bus stop we was going to go Westfield. "What happend with you and Shay?" He asked smiling. Why was this neek smiling?

"Nothing shes just being a bitch that's all. I fucked Chloé" I smiled proudly whilst remembering what we did that day.

"ain't she pregnant?" He asked sound shocked

"Nah she aborted it" I reassured him. We got on the bus and went top deck. There was a light skin girl sitting by herself, she looked so peaceful. Me and Dontae went to sit at the back of the bus. She looked at me and smiled.She was pretty. I sat in the empty seat next to her. Dontae laughed, I screwed him "How many drinks will it take for you to leave with me. Girl you look good but I don't want to waste your time" I sang to her.I have a good singing voice (no gay shit) She laughed showing her dimples. "Your funny, and you can sing" I smiled to myself.

"sware down? I never knew that. Thanks babes" I smiled, she giggled.

I got her number ;) like a boss her name is Tanisha and she's from Lewisham. I might not even holla at her but when I'm bored I will, she's my side hoe number 3 don't worry about number 1 and 2.

When me and Dontae got to Westfield there was a lot of girls. Sexy ones, ugly ones, skets and lesbians you name it. Me and Dontae were grinning teeth like 2 priks. Anyways we was walking around cos Dontae wanted to see more girls. I sware this boy lovees to much gyal kmt. Me being obsevent,I noticed too boys in all black dressed and they were looking at us. I nudged Dontae he was staring at some white bitch. "Ay Dontae looks at them boys over there. Why are they watching us?" Dontae spun his head around reluctantl, and looked at the two boys."just keep walking" he reassured me.I nodded and we continued to walk. They were walking towards us with a bag. When two police officers stopped them and searched their cloths (tell em don't waste my time). Me and Dontae watched, then the police officers walked away and the two boys also walked away.Without the bag "Didn't they have a bag?" I asked. Dontae agreed with me. And we both walked over to where they were. We searched around then I saw the bag "Dontae come!" Dontae walked over and I opened the bag and a big block of weed was in it. I smelled it, it smelt good. "We gotta find someone to shoot this for us. 50/50 on the profit" Dontae smiled. I nodded

"We can't tell no one about this" I smirked he laughed. I put the weed back in the bag and put it in my duffer bag.

I got home around 11:30pm Dontae said I could keep the weed as my room was bigger. And we both agreed to find someone we could trust to shot it. When I got into the house, I saw Nathan and My mum in the living room. He looked stressed and my mum was kissing his neck and rubbing his chest. My mum saw me and got of his lap "K'eon where have you been?" She yelled. I screwed her. "I've been busy init" I smirked. Nathan looked at me.

"What's wrong Nathan you seem stressed?' I asked, I was actually concerned.

"Something valuable got stolen from two of my boys in Westfield" he sighed. My eyes lit up. They were Nathan's boys. "Do you know anything about it... K'eon?" He asked, my mum looked at me worried.

"Nah" I said and jogged up the stairs and into my room. I looked the door and took out the weed from my bag. I smelled it, it smelt good. I could get good money for this. I texted Dontae telling him the information and my phonr vibrated.
Shay
K'eon I'm so sorry. I just wanted to do it properly. I like you a lot and I miss you please don't be mad at me
Shay xxx

I sighed. I have a weak spot for this girl, I feel bad for fucking Choé ...

Nah I lied Chloé has some good sex game. But I feel sorry for Shay, I have feelings for Shay but she's not giving me what I want...

Am I a bad person for saying that?

*Unknown*

When the lion is alive it eats the eagle

When the lion is dead, the eagle  eats it.
Karma is a bitch. What goes around ALWAYS comes back around.

Remember

Ignore my music references :). vote comment and share