Chapter 21

*K'eon*

I woke up to find Shay laying on my chest. I sighed and pushed her of gently, I did my hygiene routeen. And got changed into my duffer trackkys. Shay had woken up by this time and she had gotten changed into my Hollister tracksuits I can't even lie she was looking mad sexy. We both sat in the living room "What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Can we just go out, I'm kinda hungry" she smiled. I nodded and we left yard. We held hands on the way to the bus stop. People stared at us. Girls screwed Shay and boys screwed me. I'm not going to lie Shay is beautiful and I know I treat her like shit and I need to change my ways. We got on the bus and went on the top deck. It was Saturday and the bus was kinda packed. Anyways there was a group of boys and me and Shay went to the back, I pulled Shay onto my lap and kissed her the boys scrwed and I laughed. I felt kinda proud to b with Shay in public and to show off that she is minee and that shes off limits to any other boys.

*Shay*

Me and K'eon sat in Mc Donalds we had breakfast there :G. Anyways we sat down talking about 'us' and K'eon kept on saying how he is gonna change and be a better boyfriend to me. Well I gotta see it to believe it "Shay I'm serious imma change" he grinned his teeth I laughed he's soo goofy at times. Anyways I couldn't help feel that something bad would happen. I shock it off.We got back to K'eons yard and we just jammed and listen to music and K'eon had some dead one man rave skrrr. Anyways I was just one my phone talking to sabrina.

SabrinA

U coming to da party in Vauxhall ?

Shay&K'eon

umm... ok denn but I have nun to wear :(

SabrinA

come round ina bit nd we can go shopping.

Shay&K'eon

Iyte I'll ping u when I'm ready x

I smiled and put my phone away. "K'eon I'm gone yeah" I said and stood up, he nodded and kissed me and I left to go home. He didn't even ask to Walk me to the bus stop wasteman

*K'eon*

Shay just left me on my ones,bitch. Anyways I heard that there is a party in Vauxhall ovs I'm going everyone is going. I called Teej and Dontae and asked them if they was going they both said yes calm one live night out. Bare gyal demm and the wifey don't know...

*Shay*

I brought a nice leather maxi dress with big red electric heels. I did my.hygiene and started to straighten my hair, I decided to go with my hair straight and long. Sabrina was sitting on my bed she wasnt changed "So Shay hows you and K'eon" she asked

"fine" I replied and looked at her weirdly. I feel kinda guilty to go to a party without K'eon.

Anyways after another half an hour we was ready I can't lie me and Sabrina was looking semi-tun. She was wearing an blue dress with blue heels and he hair was curly, I told u what I was wearing. Sabrina is so pretty it's unreal. This night is gonna be mad.

*K'eon*

I can't lie I was looking semi-tun I was in all white Amarni jeans and polo top with my white air forces. My hair was neat and I had a big diamond stud in my ear. I looked mad sexy. I ain't gonna tell you what other people wore cha you just need to focus on my sexyness. Anyways Tonight was due to be liveee