Chapter 3

**Shay**

Me and Chloé continued to walk. K'eon was sweet, and hot. He was lightskin with sexy dimples and he was tall which is very attractive.

"K'eon isn't bad" I said to Chloé. She turned her head "Yea I know" she smiled, shes hooked on K'eon, I've never meet him apart from today. She was always with him, and I didn't want to tag along. I never knew about there relationship.

When I got home my mum was in the kitchen cooking. I'm the only child, which means I get spoiled by my parents. I jogged up to my room took off my skin jeans and top had a quick shower and put on my tracksuit and jumper. I was just watching My Wife& Kids when I heard my phone vibrate. it was a text from K'eon, I quickly saved his number and read the text

K'eon
Hey babes, you was looking sexy today

I laughed and blushed

me
Thanks so was you

it didn't take him long to reply which was sweet and that I knew I had all his attention

K'eon
Thanks, I know its random but can you come round tomorrow. I don't want to fuck or anything but can you?

I laughed, he was sweet most boys would want to. I'm a virgin so I'm kinda waiting on the right person

me
sure what time tomorrow?

K'eon
around 9, but.I'll text you tomorrow babes

me
ight good night

after that I went straight to sleep

**K'eon**

I don't know what it is but Shay has an effect on me, I mean she's pretty but she has an effect on me.

I cleaned up my room. took a shower orderd a pizza, then sat down my legs hurting
Ding dong

I ran to the door and there stood Shay in Hollister tracksuit and Hollister top with some air maxes. "hey" she smiled I nodded my head and made way for her to come in and she took of her shoes and sat in the living room. I picked up her shoes and placed them on the stairs. she was brought up well.

The whole day we played FIFA 14 and joked around I learned a lot about her, she's 16 and lives with both her parents she hasn't have a boyfriend before cos she hasnt meet anyone yet. I found that sweet.

she didn't say anything about me being on tag, nor did she ask why I was on tag. all she knew that I come of it next week.

Shay was going home around 7pm.

"Bye K'eon" she smiled

"Bye shay" I hugged her and watched her go down the street smiling I was smiling to.

I told my boys about her and they just laughed and said that I'm doing well.

when I was about to drift of to sleep, when my phone went off twice. with 2 text messages

Shay
good night K'eon, I had an amazing time today.

Chloé
when will I see you again? I know you miss me

I replied to Shay and deleted Chloé's message, I only messed with Chloé if I'm horny and need a quick fuck.

I might call her tomorrow then again.maybe not.

**Shay**

Today was fun, K'eon is sweet, caring. I'm happy that I meet him. I dont know why I feel... safe around him. Even though he hasn't touched me yet. it still feels like he has protection over me. And I know its weird, I hardly know him. But maybe it was love at first sight. K'eon is s bad boy, even though he isn't in a gang. He's still on tag, and I didn't want to ask him.it would be rude.

I sat on my bed looking out the window thinking about life, school and everything. I won't say I'm popular but I have a good enough amount of friends, my main chick Sabrina and a few others. Chloé isn't really my friend, but I'll go out with her. Chloé is s hoe. I know it's harsh but it's the truth, she's slept around with most of the boys and boys I know.

*Flashback*
I was walking down the corridor I was 15 at the time. when I heard moans, and groans coming from the art supply room. The moans grew louder and I peered into the room. what a mistake. I saw my friend Chloé throwing her Ass back on Jamie's dick (Jamie was a year 11 boy). he pulled out and Chloé started to suck him off. I felt sick and I closed the room door and ran back to class. I really couldnt believe Chloé done that.
*End of flashback*

Since I saw that, I lost all respect for her. Anyways I only hang around with her is were going shopping or something. Friends come and go but the true ones stay.But I'll drop any of my friends who I have no respect for.