Chapter 2

The thing about South London is that there isn't enough hoes to go around, don't get me wrong I get heads of any bitches, but all the girls I know are... the same. I mean none of them have class, or respect themselfs, if you know what I mean.None of them bitches aren't worthy enough to be called a 'girlfriend'.I'm not even been rude.

When I woke up, it was around 10am, my mum was gone and the house was quiet, I couldn't be bothered to make breakfast instead I ate a Kit-Kat. I turned on the tv and watched some any shit while going through instargram. That new direct shit is actually good. I mean girl's send me all types of shit, then if I really hate the girl I can expose her, or blackmail her. I'm about that life.

My phone started to ring I didn't even bother looking at the callers ID

"hello?" I asked

"hey K'eon, it's Chloé" I rolled my eyes, this girl is so annoying

"What do you want Chloé

"Well I'm outside your yard and I need to go to the bathroom" she replied, I jumped and looked out the window she was with a girl, a cute girl.

"ight come in" I hung up and opened the door.

"hey K'eon, this is my friend Shay"Chloé ran up the stairs.

Shay was light skin with curly hair which stopped at her shoulders. she was small and was wearing some skinny jeans which showed of her curves and a poke a dot top.

"Can I come in?" she asked, her voice was quiet and soothing

"Yea sure" I moved out the way as she walked into my house and sat on the living room sofa. She pulled out her phone, I stood stairing at her. "Shay can I have your number?" I asked. she giggled

"um why" she looked at me.I chuckled

"Well..."

"yea you can, pass your phone" she laughed. I passed my phone to her and she typed in her number. she gave it back and I smiled. Shay seemed different, for one she didn't invite herself in to my yard, and she just looked like she carried herself in.

Chloé came back down and smiled her and Shay walked out the door. "I'll see you around Shay" I smiled

"like wise" she walked out with Chloé down the road,

And she left me smiling