Chapter 10

*Shay*

These past weeks have been good for me. K'eon is so sweet and good to me. I was round Sabrina's house. Sabrina has been my girl from day 1. She's always there for me and we have never really had a fallen out or argument.

Anyways we were watching TV and she was chatting about a boy, that she liked. "Yeah Shay he's soo sweet and caring. Look at him!" She smiled showing me a pic of him, he was darkskin and had long hair he was actually quite cute. "He's cute" I smiled at her, she nodded and continued to text away on her phone, probably talking to a boy. I decided to go on my phone, I went on BBM and went on my updates something caught my eye. It was Chloé's PM (personal message)

She calls herself a friend when she takes my man, who I introduced her too and I told her that I like him a lot. But she still allows him to wifey her. Fucking bitch *angry face*

I rolled my eyes I knew she was talking about me, because I do remember her telling me "Shay he's mine and he's off limits" to be honest he don't like her. And when I told Chloé about me and K'eon dating she just acted weird.

*flashback 2 weeks ago, day after K'eon asked me out*
I was skipping down to Chloé's house (don't judge me) when I reached to her house and knocked on her door she was smiling she probably just had sex.
"Guess what Chloé" I said smiling
"what?" she asked looking at me
"We'll you know K'eon..." I paused waiting for her to anwser
"yeah" she squinted her eyes at me.
"He asked me out we are dating" I squealled. She just looked at me up and down and swallowrd hard
"Can you leave I've... um got a guess coming" she said pointing at the door. I just kissed my teeth and left Fucking bitch
*end of flashback*

See what I mean, I should have known that shes jealous, a jealous hoe to be exact. I had got a text form Jay. Remember him? He's so funny and he said he doesn't see me as a girlfriend only a bestfriend, which is good beacuse I have a man.

*Teej*

"ah shit Teej" Chloé moaned and scratched my back. I grounded and bussed, I flopped down next to her. She tried kissing my neck, I pushed her away and kissed my teeth "I'm gone yeah" I said while putting on my cloths, I heard her sniff. I looked over to her "Why the fuck are you crying?!" I semi-yelled.

"because you are just using me as a fuck and dash" Tears formed in her eyes. I tutted.

"Just shut up Chloé, your used to it, don't act like you don't like it. Your a hoe so shut the fuck up Chloé" I kissed my teeth and left her yard slamming the door. Who does she think she is -_-.

since my stabbings.I've become real self conscience about walking around on my own, call me a pussy but I don't give a fuck. I want to kill the person who stabbed me, when I catch him slipping it will be peak.

*Chloé*

Teej has some good dick. What he said wasn't true, I'm not a hoe I just love sex there is a difference. I picked up my phone and called Remell, I'm still kinda horny

"Yo Chloé you ok?" he asked his voice was sexy I felt myself getting extra wet

"yeah.um can you come round I feel kinda lonely" I said while changing my bed sheets.

"yeah sure, I was just gonna call you I need some pussy. I'll be over in 5 mins" he said and I heard shuffling in the background.

"ok see you soon don't take long" I smiled hanging up the phone.*sigh* I do love my life...