Chapter 8

I arrived at the hospital and went straight to the reception "Hey how may I help you" A sexy dark skin black girl, with long black hair, red lips and some sexy eyes asked.

"Well I'd like to get your number" I staired at her tits I know your thinking K'eon how can you be flirting with girls when your bestfriend has got shot

Well if you ever saw her then you would understand

"sure 079...."

after she gave me her number I asked her for Teej and I soon found his door. I knocked and enterd and saw his mum&dad, his brother Jaden, Remell and a few other of my boys and Tinaj (Tee-Nar-Jay) Shes a lesbian and she hangs with a lot of boys.

Teej was hooked up to a lot of wires and mechanisms, his eyes were slightly open, I walked over to him and saw a stab wound on his chest "they are going to operate properly on him tomorrow"Tinaj said, I nodded. Teej didn't look like Teej he looked so lost and confused.

Soon later it was just Me, Remell, Chris and Dontae who was left. Teej was kinda awake and was telling us about what happend. "It was a boy from WoodGreen" he said in a quite voice I nodded. "Oi did you lot see that sexy girl at the desk, I got her number" I said while looking at my phone. They all laughed.

"only you" Teej smiled

Knock knock

"Come in" Dontae said, like he was the patient. In walked Shay looking SEXY in her tight jeans which clung onto her bum and her Hollister jumper, she also wore her air maxes.

"Hey" she said shyly

"how did you know I was here? if you wanted to see me you could have asked" I smiled

"I came to see Teej"She giggled and screwed. She walked over to him, how do they know each other?.

"you ok T?" she asked he nodded. Me, chris, Remell and Dontae were just staring at her bum.

"yeah, how do you know what happend?" he asked eyeing her.

"oh Jaden told me" she flicked her hair

"ooh" he laughed. I was still confused.

"how do you too know each other?" I asked

"Through my brother, they are kinda like bestfriends" Teej explained and Shay just smiled at me.

*hour later*

Me and Shay were left and Teej was sleeping. She was sitting on my lap. I kissed her neck slowly and she kissed me on my lips, her lips were so soft and soothing she flung her arms round my neck and continued to kiss me. I pulled away and she blushed "Shay, what happend to Teej made me realize that life is short. Basically I like you a lot and your so sweet and caring. Will you go out with me" I closed my eyes waiting for an answer. "yes" she giggled and kissed me. I was so happy. I've finally got my girl. Now I've just gotta delete all the girls numbers and try to stay faithful to Shay.

I can't fuck this relationship up

AW K'eon&Shay

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE :)