Chapter 7

*K'eon*

I've been a ghost the past couple of weeks, I've been getting my money up and spending time with my family OTF (only the family) I was sitting on my bed texting Shay I've found out a lot of thing, I've learnt that she is a Virgin (-_-) and that she wants to be a model when she's older, I can't lie she would make a good model.

"K'EON GET YOUR RASS DOWN HERE NOW!" my mum yelled, I don't know why she was yelling, I jogged down the stairs into the living room and saw her standing near the window and a tall light skin man with long cornrows sitting on the chair. "yes mum" I said eyeing the man.

"K'eon there's some I'd like you to meet"she smiled walking over to the man "K'eon this is Nathan, Nathan this is my son K'eon" I screwed the man, 'Nathan' stood up and reached out his hand to me, I looked at it and screwed "mum who's this?" I asked

"K'eon don't play stupid, Nathan is going to be staying with us for a while" I just saw a suitcase in the corner. I kissed mg teeth and ran up to my room and slamming the door. Is my mum stupid, brining a next man in the house.

My dad and mum had a divorce when I was 5 because he had falling in love with another girl, I don't really mind I go to see my dad sometimes, his girlfriend Sabrina is really nice and is like a older sister to me, and there child (my step sister) Amarni is so cute. I know my mum gets lonely sometimes but I don't want to see her with another man. There was a knock at my door I sighed "come in" it was Nathan standing at the door "dinners ready" he said and walked away, I kissed my teeth and made my way downstairs.

Dinner was really nice, my mum can cook good (her being Jamaican) Nathan kept trying to talk to me, I just ignored him. "K'eon don't be rude" my mum screwed.

"I'm not being rude, I just don't want to talk to him" I screwed Nathan, I felt a vibration in my pocket.

Remell

K'eon Teej has been stabbed come to the hospital ASAP

My heart stopped, and I ran out the house I heard my mum yell after me but I didn't give a fuck all I cared about was Teej