Chapter 24

*Shay*

I woke up with the sound of a TV. I stretched my arms and opened my eyes, I saw K'eon sitting up watching TV "morning baby" he smiled. I smiled back and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked out and went over to K'eon "how you feeling?" I asked and I stared into his dark eyes.

"Good babes" he smiled. I leaned down and kissed his lips "I'm going to go home yeah" I walked out the door.

"love you" K'eon said

"Love you too" I felt so warm inside but so angry at the same time...

*K'eon*

I'm actually really lucky to have Shay around, shes there for me. Anyways Teej had come round "look Remell shoot you, he told me he was going to a party to dead some boy, I didn't realize this till this morning" Teej looked at me. I nodded my head. "we will dead this boy soon Teej, him and Nathan" I said he nodded his head. I pulled out my phone, and texted my cousin Courtney

Yoo C do u still have them clappers I need them for something, I need 2 of them. bring them to da hospital. How much r they?

I sent the text. "K'eon, are you ok?" Teej asked. I shock my head

"Teej so much shit has happened in my life. I wish times were different like when me and you was younger, we didn't have yo care about our reputation or anything. Now times have changed and I've done so much shit in my past that I regret now. And so much man r after me for the simplest shit. I've been a dickhead towards Shay and I don't even know why I'm still with her. Now I get shot and my life is put on halt. I can't even begin to explain everything now. But I wish I could just leave this world tomorrow it would make everything ok. I just want to do things good now. I haven't even took Shay virginity yet. I just want to be normal again. So no I'm not ok" Tears fell out of my eyes, I never cry. Teej looked at me sympatheticly. I had to get that of my chest. "its ok K'eon things will get better" he came up to me and hugged me. I can't even say no homo. I love Teej man. "I'm going to go home now" I nodded and watched him leave. life is so hard right now I just want to leave now.Walk away and never come back...

It's short but things will get cracking in da next chapter I just wanted to get across how K'eon really feels, vote comment nd share...