Chapter 23

*Shay*

I screamed and stared at K'eons body, he was life less and his light skin was a lighter sicker shade. I called the ambulance, I rolled him over onto the bed "I love you K'eon"; tears feel from my eyes, I prayed that he wasn't dead. The ambulance came and I went into the van with him, I held his hand as the police officer asked me questions

"Do you know who did it?" She asked sympatheticly

"No he had a bandana around his face" I sobbed. She gave me a weak smile.

"it will be ok, he will be ok" she reassured me I smiled.

When we got to the hospital they wheeled K'eon into a room, and told me to wait outside. I called Teej and Dontae. They soon came. "This is all my fault" Dontae said "I should have never made him come to the party" he was walking around.

"it's not your fault" I smiled at him weakly

"who did it Shay"Teej asked seriously, he had gone red with anger "I don't know' I was kinda scared. He sighed ans hugged me. I cried silently.

~2 hours later~

The doctors came out of the room, "we have some good news" the doctor smiled

"go on" Teej said

"he's awake. the bad news he will have to stay in the hospital" the doctor sighed

"can we see him" I asked, he nodded and I ran into the room. And saw K'eon laying on the bed, with a lot of wires and tubes attached to him, he saw me and gave me a light smile. Teej and Dontae looked relived. "who did this?" I whispered, I walked over to him and held his hand "hey" he smiled.

"hi" I smiled back, he didn't look normal, his eyes were dark and his skin was pale. Teej looked shocked to see his bestfriend like this. K'eons mum and Nathan arrived his mum just cried silently and Nathan just stood and stared.

Why has this have to happen to him?

*Unknown*

I sat in my room and felt proud of myself proud when I pulled the trigger. Word is that the bullet hit him but he isn't dead he's alive. I don't know why he's lasting so long. I have to get some other people involved now again...

*K'eon*

When that bullet hit me my whole life flashed before my eyes, I'm so scared now sitting in this hospital bed and angry I want to know who did this to me. When I find out they are dead. But I have a funny feeling this it might be someone who is close to me and my families.

vote comment nd share