Chapter 1

"And its set. You cant leave the house, only between 7am and 7pm" Ths woman at the desk said, as the mechanism beeped. My mum nodded her head and walked out the room, I followed behind her.

So now I'm on tag (probation). Me and my mum sat in the car driving home.No one talked, no eye contact was made.

When we reached home I jogged into my room and slammed the door, life for me right now is shit,  I'm only 17 and got a lot on my mind. Stupid girls hooked onto me. Boys always wanna fight me. It's not my fault I took your chick. Anyways, I spent the rest of the day in my room,smoking and playing GTA. It's very sad that a boy got stabbed for the game (THIS IS TRUE) Well these stuff happen in south london all the time, I want to be set free because where I am now, isn't right for me.

I got a call from my day one nigga Teej "Yo K'eon what happend?" He asked he sounded high.

"I got put on tag init, my mum didn't say anything, but I'm not gonna come out a lot doe. Tell everyone what happend cos i can't be botherd to tell people" i sighed while going to my window.

"Ight sorry bout that K'eon. I might come round later" Teej said

"Ight talk later" I hung up the phone. Me and Teej got that brother love. I've known him sincr primary school and he's always been there for me.

I stared out the window, watching the sun go down, another day awaits and more shit to deal with.

Tell me what you think guys. Vote comment and share