17

"Tyler, josh came to see you." I head a voice say.

"J..josh?" I choked out trying to remember who he was.

"I'll leave you alone, holler if something happens."

I heard the door shut.

"Hey Ty..." I heard a soft deep voice say.

I attempted to open my eyes, but I could only make a little slit.

A boy with brown hair and coffee eyes was sitting on a chair net to me. Why couldn't I remember him?

"Who are you?" I managed to say, turning more towards him and opening my eyes a little more.

"I'm Josh."

"Josh who?"

"Joshua Dun."

"How do you know me? What happened?" I asked slightly panicky. I had no idea where I was or who was with me.

"You're Tyler Robert Joseph. You go to the same school as me. We met when you first showed up. We were working on some music for a talent show at school, you wrote some stuff and played some stuff. You tried to kill yourself by jumping off the building, but luckily we found you in time to get your brain back in place. Sadly, you will be mentally and physically damaged and won't remember a lot. But I'll try to help you remember."

My eyes widened even more, shock. I'm retarded? Why did I try to kill myself?

Then I remembered. I love Josh.

Flashbacks came back, crying and razor blades, pencils scraping against a sheet of paper, ignored texts. But josh helped, I always tried to answer his calls and texts. He cared.

"I..." I forced out, feeling a sharp pain in my head.

"Love.. you, Josh."

"I love you too Tyler."

Then he leaned in and pecked a kiss on my head.

"Now go back to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

I closed my eyes, finally I understood.

•••
Ok yeah this book has to to shit and I'm trying to fix it but I honestly don't have enough time or effort to... also Ik a lot of things are wrong with it but I'm changing some things in it. So yeah that's it.