5

I walked into my room, and flopped on my bed. Laying still, I closed my eyes and listened to the drum beat of my heart. Bubum bubum bubum. The sound gave me anxiety, for I knew it would one day stop. One day my life would end and I would be with God up in the sky.

"Is it real? It has to be."
Why was I questioning my religion? Of course it's real. I'm just overthinking it.

I grabbed my notebook which was crammed full of loose papers, and notes, and I flipped to an empty page.

You split.

And that's were I created my own story in a 3 minute song.

__
Beep Beep Beep.

My alarm clock. I jumped, startled at the sound interrupting my dream. I tried so hard to remember it, but I couldn't. Al that was left was and eerie vibe which gave me a paranoid feeling.

I slipped on a plain white T-Shirt, and my black skinny jeans that I wear almost everyday.

"Tyler, wake up!" I heard my cheerful mom say.

"Ok," I grumbled, yawning after from the lack of sleep.

I stayed up late that night, my brain was too awake thinking of school, and how anxious I was for it. I remember the chest tightening when I walk down the hallways, with the judge mental eyes staring holes in my head. I always pretend that I don't notice, but I do more than notice. I realize that I'm that one kid who's different from the others; the outcast.

If I was still homeschool this would have all been avoided.

But no.

I had to face the real world; and honestly, I hate it.

__
A/N: ok so I'm supposed to be in bed but I'm writing because I can't fall asleep. How are you liking this story so far? I know this is a short chapter but I need to go to sleep. Also it's not edited. Please comment any tips for this story to be more enjoyable.  Ok bye.