10

Life isn't real, or at least it didn't seem real. All my good memories kind of mash together into one happy feeling that doesn't last for long. The bad memories stand out. They stick around for the longest time. I try to cling onto the good ones but it doesn't work.

"Tyler, C'mon, you hadn't been to school for a week. Get out of bed and get ready," my mom said interrupting my thoughts.

"But I'm sick," I whined pretending to cough.

"I'm not excusing your absences after this, Tyler. You're going to get in trouble with the school."

"Fine."

I slowly stood up, and glanced in my mirror. I looked like a meth addict.

Slipping on a plain white shirt, and black skinny jeans, I thought about how horrible school would be.

"You have 12 new assignments."

"Where have you been? You're staying after school to finish your work."

"Hey look! It's the gay emo!"

I forced myself to put on socks and shoes, and then to brush my teeth.

Grabbing my backpack, I walked out the door without saying goodbye to my mom. I hated her. She didn't understand how hard everything was for me, and she didn't even have the slightest idea what I was planning to do.

•••
Fuck I'm so sorry that I haven't updated I've been super busy and shit. But I'm thinking of writing a Panic! At The Disco fanfic, idk.