The Epilogue

Jay

2 years later

I've been looking for her and have yet to find her. I stopped by Starbucks to get me a frappe. I was standing in line and this lady was in front of me holding a book. She put the book down on the counter and it was this girl on the back of the cover.

"Excuse me ma'am Can I see your book?" I asked the lady

"Sure." She said handing me the book. I flipped it over to see my baby on the back cover. Sweet Honey by author Leone Davis it said.

I looked at her feeling my heart beat out of my chest.She done wrote a book. I read the back and felt my eyes widen. It was about us... She was smart using different names.

"Ma'am Can I have my book back please." The lady said.

"Uh Y-yea sorry." I said handing it to her then getting my drink and walked to my tattoo shop.

I walked in to see everyone in the shop reading the book then I seen a black car outside.

"Jace have you got this book yet?" Shay asked.

I lived it...

"Uh nah. Who's that outside?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"The author of this book wanted a tattoo from you." She said then the door opened. She walked in with her hair up and her contact no glasses.

"Did you miss me?"She said smiling wide.

-------------------------------

The real end :)

-Lexx