Sweet Honey : 10

Jace

I looked over to see Leone sleeping. She looked so peaceful but I know she's stressed all this is stressful even if you try to say its not.

She just killed two people trying to save my auntie life but then My auntie blames this all on her, She got no thank you or hug she got a "Get the fuck out of my house and I'm calling the police" If aunt Kelly tells them she did it she's going down for real this time.

"um Jace Cassandra has been stalking you and giving information to my brother the whole time that's how I knew where you was," Robert said from the backseat. Shit Leone was right He wasn't telling us the whole truth.

"How can we fully trust you if you're not telling us everything," I said driving to Lexington it's not as big as Louisville but It's better to get away from there and the drama.

"I'm telling you everything that I remember. I'm not setting you up big sis," He said making my heart warm then ache I miss my sisters. Playing with them, taking them on sister's dates. My so called brother took that away from me. But I deserve it being in this shit makes you lose love ones.

That's why I'm so glad that I have Leone because If I didn't I would do some shit to have my ass dead already.

We made it to Lexington, I had Leone rent a house for us and we'll work on our clothes later. I smiled at a excited Leone looking at all the horses we drove past. Our house has a barn and everything so she's going to be more excited.

"Baby when get to the house can we go look at the horses first?" She asked pouting a little because she knew my answer was going to be no.

"No we need to finish talking to Rob about everything," I said trying to fight her puppy dog eyes.

She didn't say anything she just laid her head on the window not excited anymore but just know Imma go with her because I know she really wants to go see them.

"Babygirl the questions can wait," I said making her smile at me then I reached over to grab her hand bring it to my mouth giving it a kiss.

"Ya'll know I'm still here right?" Rob said

"We don't care," Leone said making me laugh

"Well damn I'll just find me a fine ass man when we out here," He said making both of our eyes go wide.

"You're gay!" Leone yelled back at him then dancing around in her seat.

"It took ya'll so long to notice. That's one reason why dad doesn't like me pretty much. He caught me fucking this guy and threatened both of our life's and that was the last time I heard from the boy." He said looking down.

"Oh damn," Leone said

"Our father must be homophobic," I said taking a right turn onto the street where our house is.

"Most def,He hates it which is why he hates me," Rob said looking out the window

We pulled up to big beautiful house and I could see both of their eyes light up. We looked to the side and seen horses.

I cut the car off and the both rushed out the car to the house. I watched Leone look around for the key and she found it opening the door running inside.

I got out popping the back getting out our bag full of shit but then I seen this small device on the car.

"Fuck man," I huffed in annoyance. It was a tracking device, I took it off then ran over to the little pond throwing it inside making it seem like we had a crash.

I grabbed everything the walked into the house. I walked up the stairs to find Leone in the master bedroom on the bed watching Tv. She done already made herself comfortable.

"Baby I love it here, We have a pull in the back including a hot tub. You know how much I love Hot tubs." She said with a big smile.

Marcel

"Fuck the tracking device stopped working," I growled feeling a headache coming. We was so close so fucking close.

"Cassandra!" I yelled then I seen her running to put her clothes back on.

"Yes daddy," she said sitting in my lap trying to kiss me.

"Don't kiss me I don't want another niggas cum on my mouth," I said pushing her off my lap then telling her what went down.

Yeah I know she's a hoe but she gives really good top so I ain't complaining...

"Daddy I want you,"She whimpered while she slid to finger inside herself.

I gotta go take care of this be right back....

TO BE CONTINUED

;)