Sweet Honey : 11

Leone

I walked outside with Jace holding her hand. It felt good doing shit without feeling like you have to have your wall up. I could finally breathe back at home I felt like something was trying to suck all the life out of me and I could see Jace was having a hard time too.

It was like her family was just turning on her every second of the day. I feel that deep down she feels like Robert was fucking her over.  We got everything out of Robert and now he is sleeping. We walked to the back of the house where the pool was. I quickly walked to the hot tub stripping my clothes off then I felt her eyes on me making me smirk.

Shit if she got in it I was about to take her stress away...

I walked the steps sensually while she watched me I felt the hot water on my body making me relax. I sat down on the little bar playing with the bubbles and I totally didn't notice she took off her clothes doing the same as me.

"Comere babe," She said looking at me with low eyes. I moved over to her to where I was in between her thighs.

"We are gonna have more sunny days its just raining right now," She said kissing my neck

"Can I take care of you?" I asked gripping her thighs opening them for me.

She didn't say anything so I went with it taking my finger sliding them up her thighs until I got to her honey pot. I touched her clit gently then tugged on it making her groan.

I could tell she was wet even tho we was in the hot tub. The sun went down so the back porch lights came on making everything perfect. I slid two fingers in while she moaned moving her hands to my shoulder were she dug them in making me groan from the pain.

"fuck baby," She moaned making me smirk from the pleasure I was giving her. I moved my finger in her fast then slowed it down. She begin to grind against my finger to meet her release. I wasn't letting her have it yet.

"Get up and sit on the ground," I asked and she did exactly what I said. I looked at her juicy pussy just begging me to eat it.

I reached up out the water grabbing her thighs pulling her towards me, I kissed her thigh teasing her a little then put on my mouth on her bottom lips. I sucked on her clit while she started grinding against my face and throwing her head back, She had one hand in my hair tugging on it making me groan into her pussy.

I took my fingers and put them back into her making her arch her back and moan.

"A-aahh f-fasster," She moaned grinding faster on my face trying to reach her orgasm. I found her g-spot and abused it fast making her legs shake and her grip on my hair get tighter. I moaned into her pussy and she screamed.

I cleaned her up then let her sit there for a second while I sat back in the hot tub looking up at the sky smiling to myself.

"Leone just wait until I buy me another strap. Its gonna be over for ya ass," She said catching her breath.

"Whatever you say daddy," I said then Robert came out.

Jace jumped up quick to get a towel..

"I just got a text from Marcel threaten us," He said showing me the shit he was saying. Fuck yall this imma kill yall once I get yall blah blah.

"He doesn't know where we are so don't be worried," I said feeling like the cloud was trying to come back over my happiness.

"If he finds us we'll just kill him okay?" Jace said wrapping the towel around her then giving me one. I stood up letting the water drop off me then wrapped it around me stepping out the tub.

"Ya girl got a nice body," Robert told Jace making me giggle.

I walked into the house seeing Robert ordered pizza. Oh yes I  love him !

I grabbed me three slices and sat at our little bar while Robert and Jace talked about whatever. Bonding I guess.

I walked to the sprite that came with the pizza pouring me big cup and drinking it down after I ate the pizza. I walked up the stairs to our room dropping my towel then walking to the bath cutting on the shower.

I got in feeling relaxed again then like 20 mins later I got out. Drying off then took my hair out of the ponytail then going straight to sleep.

To Be Continued

:)