Sweet honey : 3

Leone

I woke up to Jace arms around my waist. I couldn't move for shit and I had to pee, She was making herself extra comfortable with her hands in my shorts. I didn't have no underwear on just the shorts and she was just above my spot.

I could feel myself growing red and I had to move away from her right now before her fingers move down... I quickly removed her hands from my shorts then going straight to the bathroom. My ma done cussed my ass out in every voicemail and text message, I couldn't really tell my mom what happened so I just told her I spent the night with Jace.

I walked back to the room to see Jace staring at me then she opened her arms up telling me to come here. I went back to her getting her arms then she squeezed me tight.

"Where did you go?" she asked in a low voice.

"I went to the bathroom,"I said laying my head on her shoulder and playing with my fingers.

"Tell me when you leave first, I don't want you ending up in a room with shit you don't want to see."She said closing her eyes again.

"I need to get home soon my mom is pissed,"I said reaching for my phone to see another text message from my mom saying I need to be home right now or else.

"we need to go jace moms scary when she's mad," I said going in her drawer grabbing some boxers and sports bra I hope she doesn't mind. I grabbed my clothes of the floor and ran the the bathroom putting them quick. I found a extra toothbrush and I brushed my hair.

I walked out the bathroom to see her dressed putting on her shoes and I did the same then she grabbed my hand. She led me out the house to the car where I got in and she reached under my seat telling me its another gun there and one under her seat.

I don't know why she's telling me this like I'm about to hang out with her again because um no ma'am not after she scared me to death. She started the car and pulled off, My eyes started to get heavy and I yawned the last thing I seen was the tree go past.

Jace aka daddy ;)

Leone fell asleep not too long ago and she looked so peaceful. I laughed to myself how she took my clothes without asking and got into my arms without no problems. She was so cute sleeping in my clothes last night.

I told her where my guns are in the cars because she's going to be coming with me again even if she likes it or not. I need something positive in my life and I think its her. We made it back to the city and she was still sleep. I'm just going to explain to her mom that we lost track of time while at the water park and we went to my house for her clothes to dry and she fell asleep so I didn't feel like waking her up.

Good idea right?

We pulled up in her drive way and I shook her awake, Oouuu man she had a bad ass attitude and I so didn't want her to go in her moms house acting like that.

"Aye we are at ya house and I need you to fix that attitude before we go inside," I said slapping her thigh and she jumped then fixed that attitude.

Then we got out the car and went to the door and her mom opened it fast and snatched both us inside the house and threw us on the couch.

"Where the fuck was ya'll at?" She said standing in front of us with a belt.

"I'm sorry we was at the water park having too much fun and lost track if time and it was late and we went to my uncle's house that was around the corner to shower and let our clothes dry and Lee fell asleep and I didn't feel like waking her up and I put her phone on my charger then went to sleep." I said quick scared for my life.

"Mmhm is that right Leone?" She asked lee and she of course nodded her head.

"Open ya mouth is that right?" Her mom asked her again

"yes mom its true," She said looking her in the eyes making me smirk.

Her mom put the belt down and called us in the kitchen for breakfast. Oh my gosh I love her mom now.

TO BE CONTINUED

:)