Sweet Honey : 20

Two days later.....

Leone

We finally made it to Atlanta and a bitch was happy frfr. We've been looking at apartments because clearly we don't need a house with all that space yet but we finally found a nice one. We switched the cars and got a 2016 Tahoe. It was all white with black rims and Of course she won't let me drive it because she don't want me fucking it up.

Asshole....

"Baby we need to go furniture shopping." I said looking around the apartment. We had two bedrooms with a upstairs. The biggest bed room was upstairs like it was weird to explain how the upstairs was just know that's where are big ass bed is going.

"Alright let's go." She said waiting on me to come down the stairs so she can lock the door behind us.

"How do you like the apartment? I asked her.

"I like it. Its enough space for us. But Hey I remember you telling me we should get jobs and so I found one not to far away from us. " She said smiling at me when we got in the truck.

"What is it?" I said hooking my phone up to the car charger.

"Its at a tattoo parlor." She said pulling off to a furniture shop.

"Ouu baby you going to be doing tattoos?" I said

Well I haven't told you this but Jace is two years older than me she's 20 almost 21 while I'm 18.

"Yea but are you going to go back to school for your nursing course ?" She asked me.

"Maybe I just don't know if I want to be a nurse. I have been getting into writing and I like doing it." I said checking my notification to see someone had liked my picture.

We pulled at this place and went in.
————

We got everything we needed, Our bed was coming in two days so We had to go to walmart and get a blow up mattress. We also got some food for the house and shit.

"Baby there it is." She said to me while we drove past "Pretty diamond ink"

"Its cute." I said feeling tired I was ready to have my bed and the rest of the shit so we can finally start living.

We pulled up in the parking lot and she parked right in front of our apartment. I grabbed my charger to go unlock the door then come back out and get some of the bags.

I walked in and cut the lights on then putting the blow up mattress in the room down stairs because I was not about to make it up them stairs tonight to tired to even strip.

I started blowing up the mattress letting it fill all the way up then went to grab one of our blankets and pillows we bought today. I took off my outfit then took of babes hat then laid down on the mattress feeling the darkness welcome me.

----------------------------

Jay

I finished putting the groceries away and went to go see where she went because I know she ain't climb them steps with her lazy ass.

So I walked into the room to see her passed out,she was all over the bed. I chuckled at out crazy she looked and moved to do the same thing. Strip my clothes off and go to sleep.

But my mind wouldn't let me. What if being here makes things worse? What if I can't give her the life she deserves?

I laid there thinking until my eyes got low and my head started to hurt. I rolled over on my side wrapping in her warmness and let the darkness find me.

-------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry for the boring and short chapter.