Sweet honey : 16

Jay

"Mom?" I said feeling my chest tighten. She was dressed in a police uniform her hair was longer and she looked taller.

"I'm Officer Franklin. Does a Leone Davis live here?" She asked with a weird expression when zI called her mom. I I just couldn't get over the fact she looked like my mother.

I froze when she said Leone's  name. Should I tell her no?

"No I don't know who that is ma'am." I said closing the door locking it quick then rushing to the kitchen.

"I don't know what the fuck is going! An Officer that looks like my mother was at the door asking for you." I said to her then her eyes got wide.

"Your fucking auntie man! I shouldn't have saved her ass!" She said hitting the table

"Baby calm down We got this." I said trying to calm her down.

"Fuck that man I could go to prison for killing them niggas!" She yelled at me with tears flowing out her eyes.

"We just have to be careful." I said hugging her while she cried into my chest.

"We need to leave now. We can't stay in Kentucky." she said looking into my eyes.

"Where should we go." I asked looking down at her.

"Atlanta." She said walking away from me. I watched her walk up the stairs then she stopped.

"We need a new car, new numbers, names." She said then walking up the steps leaving me in shock.

Why did it have to come to this?

Leone

I shouldn't have never killed them niggas for her. It was like she wanted to die man the way she's acting with  all this. She should be thankful for ass saving her.

I laid on the bed feeling the rain clouds around me. I never get a break! I heard the door open and she lie on the bed taking one of my hands in hers.

"I'm sorry baby I really am." She said playing with my fingers.

"Its okay I don't blame you. I blame your father and all the bullshit that comes with him." I said getting comfy in the bed since its going to be last time sleeping in this nice ass bed.

"Yeahh.." she said rolling over on top of me to lay her head on my breast.

"Babe we will have to pack soon and ask one of your loyal home boys to lend you a car until we get there then we can go switch to get a new one. Okay?"I said playing with her hair.

"I gotchu now let me take a power nap." She said.

5:30 in the morning

That nap was longer than expected but we was busy. Babe went to go get the car while I stayed home packing our shit. We didn't have much but Girl when I say it was a lot of shit. I came across her straps that made me back to that night where she fucked my life up. I packed them up with all of our sex toys.

I zipped her bag up bringing it down the stairs placing it on the couch. This shit was heavy I'm surprised my ass didn't fall the down the stairs carrying our shit. I walked back up the stairs making sure everything empty. The room? check. Bathroom?Check. Everything that was apart of us was packed up.

I walked passed rob's room feeling sadness that he doesn't know we're leaving for good..

I cut the light off and closed the door then ran down the steps to see Jace looking around the house for the last time.

"Did you pack the toys?" She asked

"Of course I did." I said laughing a little.

"Thank God. I didn't feel like buying more." She said picking one of the bags going to load the car up. I left the keys on the table when she got our last bag.

"Are we going to be running  forever?" I said to her getting comfortable in the passenger seat.

"Are you down if we are? She said hooking her phone up to the Gps.

"You know I got you. Just what if we have children down the line? Are we going to stop this running?" I said while she pulled off. 

"Of course." She said while I looked back at the house.

"We are about to be in this car for 5 or 6 hours so we will have to switch okay? She said.

"Mhm. " I said feeling tired

"Take a nap babe." was the last thing I heard when I welcomed the darkness

--------------------

TO BE CONTINUED