Sweet honey : 8

Jace

I held Leone hand while we walked in the house. I was kinda scared of what he had to say or what he did. I wanted to know my father and how old my brother was and if I he had sisters or brothers.

Leone held my hand tight she was still wobbly from her orgasm just a few mins ago. I smiled in my head from how I had her going crazy and her body reacted to me. I just couldn't wait to lay down with her and hold her, kiss her to death, sleep with her like right now but I can't because I have to deal with this bullshit with my uncle and brother.

"He's in the back room to the left," Auntie said while we walked back there. We stood at the door for a few mins then I felt the need that it was time to ask questions. We opened up the door seeing him laying there with his shoulder patched up, You could tell he was sweating and had tears in his eyes.

"So you're my brother huh?" I asked sitting down in one of the chairs next to the bed.

"I am Robert Jr, Our father's had two sons after you was born. Marcel is our other brother that is not to fond of having a sister. Dad has been working with your uncle to get rid of your mother I don't know why but He sent us out to do everything and I didn't do it because I know how it feels to lose a mother. So I went looking for you but then your uncle kept e-mailing me asking me to meet up with him or else..." He said making eye contact with me.

"So I met up with him telling him He did promise to let me see you and he was like that's not the deal then he shot me and I remember was you and her helping me into the car," He finished off.

I had no words....

"So you're telling me my half brother Marcel killed my family and my girls family because of my dad and uncle beef with my mother?" I said taking everything in.

"Yes. We can get payback I also never liked the idea of all this." He said looking at Leone and I.

"Of course we want payback it was our family that was killed," Leone spoke up and I looked at her you could see the revenge in her eyes.

"You need to heal and when everything is good with you come find us," She said getting up walking out the room leaving me with him.

"She's a firecracker ain't she," He asked me.

"She used to not be like that," I said getting up walking out the room to look for Leone.

"she went back to the car," My auntie said.

"I don't think we can go back to his house so I think we're gonna find a apartment to stay in for a little," I said

"You can stay in my house in the back," She asked.

"Thank you auntie. Let me go tell babygirl," I said walking out the door to the car where she was sitting on the hood of the car.

"So wassup? Where are we going to go we can't go back there because my trigger finger is itching to take his head off and any nigga after us so wassup?" She said reloading her other gun the cocking it back.

"Ma you have to calm down, Auntie has a house in the back for us to stay in." I said standing in front of her putting my hands around her waist pulling her towards me.

"How nice of her. Tell her thank you and let's go I'm tired," She said jumping on me and putting her hands around my neck while I carried her to the house. Auntie handed me the keys and we walked to the back.

It was dark asf man and trying to reach the house while carrying her was hard. I finally put her down making her frown then unlocked the door walking into this nice ass house. She ran to the bed taking off her clothes then jumped on it.

I just laughed then did the same jumping on her laying my head on her boobs while she took my hair down and playing in it.

"Today was rough," I said sighing while she played in my hair.

"I know but you met a family member so that was good right?" She said gently scratching my scalp.

" I'm glad you're by my side I honestly love you with all my heart," I said looking into her eyes while saying I love her.

"I love you too Jace," She said pulling my face towards hers giving me a kiss with some much passion. Then we fell asleep....

TO BE CONTINUED

:)