Sweet Honey : 7

Leone

I sat in the back with Jace brother and he was bleeding out crazy and we couldn't go to the hospital so we are going to Jace other aunts house that is a genius in that area. Jace was driving crazy I watched how she tightened her hands on the wheel while she drove. I could tell she was upset and I know a upset Jace doesn't think right...

I reached in my backpack that was full of shit that I thought we needed. I pulled a piece of cloth and wrapped it around his shoulder while he screamed in pain. I honestly felt nothing for him during this the person I was worried about the driver, My heart..

We turned on to a street then quickly pulled into a drive way and her aunt came out with her cousins going straight to the backseat getting him out then I moved up the front seat sitting on her lap. I caressed her face to let her know I was here and wasn't leaving anytime soon. She relaxed into my touched then the tears came. I pulled her into my chest while gently rubbing her hair while she cried into my chest.

I could tell she was stressed, Hell I was stressed too but I had my moment to cry and she was there for me every night and now its my turn.

"Its okay baby let it out," I whispered in her ear then she cried harder and I could feel some tears come to the edge of my eye because I know she's tired mentally and she just wants to find out who killed our parents.

"I'm just tired, Why didn't he tell me I had a brother? he was contacting him, meeting up with him then shoots him so I would never know I had one if I wouldn't went,"She said raising her head out of my chest and looking into my eyes with her bloodshot eyes.

"I know babe I know. Just know we're going to find the real killer and be on our type of Bonnie&Bonnie shit," I said reaching for my gun in the back showing her and she laughed then wiped her tears.

"Can I get a kiss please," She asked pouting a little making me smile then she squeezed my ass. I kissed her and I let our tongues fight for dominance with her winning, I moaned at the touch of tongue on mine and her hands massaging my ass. She made me feel good even by a kissing me.

"Mmmh," I moaned into her mouth when her hands went under my shirt reaching up to my bra unhooking it. I moved her hands to her hair pulling it a little then moved them under her shirt feeling on her stomach. Hearing her groan was like fireworks to me.

She raised my shirt over my head letting my boobs pop out. She went to work on the left one while tugging on the right one. She used her other hand to get to my pants she quickly unbuttoned them, She felt my wetness then smirked at me.

She moved my panties to the side then slid two fingers into me making me put my nails into her shoulders squeezing hard. I started to grind against her finger and all you could hear was my moans and wetness.

"Ahh baby don't stop," I moaned into her ear while she went faster. I moved my hands to my hair tugging on it gently, She was making me crazy..She curved her fingers and abused my g-spot.

"P-please let me cum," I whimpered feeling my legs shaking against her finger.

"Cum for me mami," She said in my ear which triggered my orgasm and I came hard riding it out against her fingers.

"What are you doing to me,"I said looking in her eyes and she didn't say nothing but look at me.

Then it was a knock on the window making both of us jump, She raised the window down and her cousin said.

"He is okay you can come see him if you want," She said.

TO BE CONTINUED

P.s sorry I didn't update like I said I was..