Sweet honey : 2

Jace

I honestly didn't want to bring Leone into this but while she was looking out the window I noticed it was a black car behind us and I knew she trusted me so I carefully asked her to get the gun out and control the car while I handle them.

I'm Jacey aka jay or jace whatever you want to call me. So I'm in my uncle's gang but I'm not doing any hardcore shit because I'm his niece but keep ya mouth closed my ma don't know and if she did I'll be dead and ya'll don't want that.

I'm back to living with my mom and its kinda fun having Leone around her little shy ass, My little sweet honey bun. I know I scared the shit out of her earlier but I didn't mean too it was her life in danger.

I was holding her hand and she wasn't talking, She was looking out the window then I squeezed her hand a little and she jumped then she looked at me with a confused look.

"why did you do that for?" She said

"No reason," I said smiling at her then looking back at the road. We left the city like a hour ago to get my uncle's main trap house which is in the forest. The sun was about to set soon and I knew Leone mother was blowing her phone up but I told her to cut it off so she can save the battery.

The gun was still in between her thighs, I don't know which is more scarier me killing someone or the gun in between her thighs?

I pulled up to the gate and spoke into the mic telling them it was me. She looked more scared now...

"Where are we?" She said looking at the gates open.

"My uncles house everything is going to be fine," I said rubbing her thigh this time then moving the gun from between her thighs.

We pulled up in front of the house and I cut the car off. I got out putting the gun on my hip then running around the car to open her door and she was shaking a little I can understand why.

I grabbed her hand letting her know I'm here for her and I'm not leaving. We walked up the steps then I opened the door to see half naked women walking around, Some kissing on each other, Some kissing on our men.

Probably was too much for her to see anyway so I walked up stairs to my room. I stayed here sometimes when shit went down and I needed to lay low.

I let her look around the room her eyes went to the bed then the tv then my big mirror above my bed.

"Do you have Wifi?" She asked making me laugh.

"Yeah lil mama give me your phone," I said putting in the Wifi password then handing it back to her and giving her my charger just in case.

She cut her phone on and all you could hear was the vibration. I don't know how long the vibration went on but I knew her mom was pissed.

Sorry Leone...

I went to my dresser grabbing boxers and sports bra then going to shower again.

Sometimes I hate what I do but its not like I can get out of it. It helps my mom pay her bills and keeps me alive.

While I was in the shower all I could think about was Leone and how I put her life in danger but its something about her that makes me want to keep her around. I'm not good at expressing my feelings but when I get around her or hold her hand it feels good to know someone is there for you.

My little sweet honey bun, I have a soft spot for her.

I got out the shower drying off then getting dressed. I walked out the bathroom to see her in her bra and panties.

Oh lord....

" hey can I borrow some shorts or something," She said not once looking me in the eye. She was beautiful man body looking delicious like a fucking snack.

I stood there for a min then she looked up at me and her face was red.

I went to my dresser again grabbing some shorts and a tanktop handing it to her then she went to the bathroom.

I laid on my bed just staring at myself in my mirror. I could hear the water running and her voice. Her voice was pretty...

I listened to her sing then I felt my eyes close. I didn't notice the water cut off and she stopped singing then she walked in my clothes and she got in the bed next to me

Not once did we touch and we fell asleep like that...

TO BE CONTINUED