Sweet Honey : 21

Jay

I was helping the guys bring the bed up stairs while Lee was down stairs putting our desk together to go in our office. We finally had two couches and three tv in the living room, office, and our bed room.

Once I was finished with this it was my first day to start working at the shop and I was excited frfr. Art was my thing...

"babe?" I heard from behind me to see her looking at me smiling.

"Hm?" I said while I watched the guys put the bed together then bring the mattress in.

"I don't know." She said hugging me from behind.

"I have to go into work." I said turning around to kiss her forehead then grabbing my phone and keys.

"I love you ma." I said

"I love you too daddy." She said smirking at me. I just shook my head then left the house.

I pulled up in front of the shop then got out. I grabbed my keys and phone then walked inside. I was welcomed by the girl at the front desk.

"You must be Jace?" she said with a soft voice.

"Yes I am." I said smiling

"Well my name is Zeon but call me Ze. " She said smiling

"I'm going to show you around the shop since its your first day her and all." She said coming from behind the front desk to walk me to the back.

"Oh and please don't bother big mike he is an asshole I mean frfr. " She said loudly.

"I heard that Ze." Then he came out mugging the shit out of her.

"Oh you must be the new girl." He said looking me up and down.

"Back off Mike Before I tell boss you are bothering her. " Ze said.

"I ain't doing shit. Just saying hello." He said then walked back in the room he came out of.

"Have you met the boss yet?" Ze asked me

"I heard of him or her." I said

Then she laughed loud then knocked on the door that said "BOSS"

"Be careful boss is engaged." She said before I could say something back but then the door opened showing me this tall ass stud.

"Jacey its been along time." She said. Tatum...

"Tatum. Its been along time" I said running my finger through my hair.

She used to be my best friend before her family moved away and we lost contact.

"Come in bro." She said walking back in her office. I walked in behind her

"So how have you been?" She said.

"I've been good my girl and I just moved from to come down here to start over." I said not really getting into it to much to say.

"awesome, I missed you presence around me." Tatum said.

"Then why didn't you contact me? Don't do that I miss you shit when I haven't heard from you in years big bro." I said not feeling bad for not saying I missed her too.

"Oh well then I'm happy you're working for me, Have Ze show you to your station. You are dismissed." she said going back to working.I walked out the room not even giving her a glance.

"Zeon can you please show me to my station." I said while nodded showing me where it is.

------------------------------

Leone

I was sitting on big ass bed on my computer writing some shit and I missed my baby she's been working. I may let her tattoo some shit on me for real.

I was supposed to be taking online classes to finish college but I haven't gotten to it yet. We just finally settled down. I know I do shit at the last min but Imma get it done. I promise ya girl is about to be wearing scrubs and helping people soon.

I heard the door open and I ran down the stairs to see Jace standing there so I jumped on her.

"I missed you baby!" I said kissing her face while she laughed.

"I missed your adorable ass too." She said kissing me hard then I jumped down from her so I'm like 5'5 while she's 6'1.

"Baby the pizza is on its way." I said sitting on the couch turning on tv then going on-demand to watch Scooby-Doo.

"let me tell you about my day." She said sitting down next to me.

"So my boss is my old best friend from Kentucky. She hit me with that I miss you shit and I blocked that shit because she hasn't contacted me in years babe years then she has to nerve to say I missed your presence like nigga bye." she said while I watched the tv.

"you didn't tell her about the shit did you?"I asked pausing the tv.

"Fuck no. That's between us ma." She said getting the pizza while I closed the door.

"Good good." I said getting some paper plates and some cups.

I handed her a plate while I got two slices of pizza and some Minute Maid Fruit punch pouring it in my cup.

"do you want some babe?" I asked and she nodded so I poured her some then put it back in the fridge.

We spent the rest of the night watching scooby- doo.

----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED