Sweet Honey : 24

*Two days later*

Jay

I thought about it a lot and the only person who calls me Jacey is Tatum.

"It's ringing again." Leone said bringing me her phone and I answered.

"Have you said goodbye to your Jacey yet?" Tatum said.  We done went to get some high tech shit so we figured out the number quick and the bitches address.

"Tonight we pulling up. so get ready." I said loading my guns up and doing hers for her.

"Say goodbye Tatum." I said to myself laying the guns on the table then getting out the knifes laying them by the guns.

"Baby bring me the smoke bombs." I said to her then she came to me only in her bra and pants handing me them then running back to get dressed.

Then she came back telling me to go get dressed while she took over what I was doing.

"We kill anyone in sight?" She said putting on her black mask and putting her guns and knifes on her belt she wore. She really looked like cat women like no joke.

"Exactly ?" I said to  her doing the same shit she just did.

"I love you." She said walking to me.

"I love you more." I said grabbing her hands while we said a prayer.

"Its game time." I said walking out to the black rental while she carried the heavy bag full of every weapon.

"Everything is in here." I said to her while she got in the drivers seat. She put her hood on covering her hair.

"Yup." She said putting the key in.

-----------------------------------

Tatum

"Marcel what's the plan." I said just getting off the phone calling Leone.

"We need to be smart. No fucking up or its your life." He said to the boys who were all strapped up.

"Alright boss." They all said then I felt my heart beating fast because I know whatever we are about to do is gonna be a mess.

The walkie-talkie went off.

"Boss five of our men are dead outside." one of the guys said making my eyes go wide.

"What? What do you mean dead?" He screamed back.

"All shot more than once." He said then the walkie-talkie starting going crazy. You could hear the gun shots and shots.

"Get out there now!" Marcel said while I ran to hide.

-------------------------------------------

Marcel

I turned around to see no Tatum. Where did the bitch go? Then the windows were shot making the glass go over.

"Fuck!" I screamed when the door was kicked open and two people ran in.

Who the hell...They starting shooting any person they seen.

"Hello Marcel." I heard from above me making me look up to see Jace staring down at me.

------------------------------------

Leone

I walked to the back searching through every room.I tried to jiggle the door then I noticed it one locked. I got tired of the bullshit and started shooting at the lock and eventually the bitch was open.I checked the closet first then the bathroom.

"Where are you Tatum?" I said walking out the bathroom then sitting on the bed.

I started bouncing on it because I knew she was under there.

"Have you said goodbye to ya bitch yet?" I asked smirking getting off the bed then reached under the bed pulling her foot and dragging her out from under the bed.

"So I heard you set us up." I said hitting her in the head with the back of gun the kneeing her in the face. I heard her nose crack and her yell.

"Answer me." I said punching her in the face. She screamed to the point where she had tears in her eyes.

"Don't be crying now." I said her face was bloody.

"okay I did." She screamed spitting her blood in my face.

"Well I don't feel sorry for what I'm about to do." I said shooting her in the head. Her body fell over staining her perfectly white carpet.

"Oops" I said walking out the room to see Jace standing over Marcel.

"That's for killing my family bitch." She said emptying her clip on his body then kicked his body over.

She looked up at me then she walked to me grabbing my hand and we ran out the house.

"Push the bottom babe." I said to her. She pushed it then the whole house went up in flames.

We just stood there watching it burn then we drove home...

---------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED