Sweet Honey : 18

Leone

We stopped at a hotel for the night. We didn't take everything into the hotel it was just too much to put back in the car if we did. But I did catch jay grab her bag with all the toys in it. Oh fuck no I'm tired.

"Baby put that back." I said reaching for my hygiene bag and some underclothes that I put in there real quick.

"Um No, We about to do some shit in this hotel." She said wrapping her arms around my waist then kissing my neck.

"No-Ahh." I tried to hide my moan but it came out anyway then she slapped my ass.

Then closed the door and locked the car. I walked into the hotel going to the front desk to check in. While Daddy Oops I mean Jace stood next to me looking like a snack.

She handed me the room key and jace pulled my hand to the elevators then she pressed the button.

We stood there in silence until the door dinged and opened. Once we got inside the elevator she dropped our shit and attacked me.

She sent kisses down my neck then sucked on it leaving hickies. She quickly had her hands under my shirt massaging my breast then she turned me around to face the elevator doors while she stood behind me.

She had her hands in my pants she moved my underwear to the side sliding two fingers in making me throw my head back on her shoulder.

"F-fucckkk," I moaned loudly then started grinding against her fingers.

The door opened and this couple walked in they smiled at us and I forced a smile while Jace smiled widely.

Asshole...

I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood trying to hide my moans but that shit was not happening.

"Ahh mmmm" I moaned when she hit my g-spot.

"Are you alright ma'am?" The woman asked me.

"Y-yess j-justt a-a s-spams," I stuttered while feeling my legs tremble.

"I'm a doctor I can help you out for your condition," The husband said.

Then Jace butted in..

"No she's fine." She said taking her fingers out putting them in her mouth grabbing our bags and walking off the elevator.

I was speechless... Did she just not let me cum?

We stopped in front of the door and she took the key unlocking the door. We entered a nice ass room. But once that door closed it was over.

She had me against the wall with my clothes off with her strap on fucking me. My legs were on her hips while she pumped into me making my breast bounce.

"Oh my god. Fuck yes right there" I moaned scratching her back. She groaned from me scratching her.

She moved me from the wall sitting me on the counter she took the strap out then putting my legs up in the air holding on to them.

She took my clit in her mouth while fingering me. She did so many tricks with her tongue that had my legs shaking and eyes rolling back.

I couldn't even moan the sound was stuck in my throat. She reached her hand up wrapping it around my neck choking me.

She was so rough and I liked that shit. I was on my fifth orgasm. She fingered me fast making my cum shoot out.

I squirted so hard it landed on the floor next to the door.

"Goddamn." Was all she said when she picked me up walking to the bed laying me on it.

I was still speechless I lost my train of thought. I turned to look at her and she smirked at me.

"You feel better?" She said.I nodded laying my head back on the pillow.

-----------------
TO BE CONTINUED :)
Done updating for alil while
-Lexx