34.

I was on cloud nine. Everything was feeling so new and different like i was in a whole new world. And you know that tickling feeling when your heart is jumping in your chest and it feels like it'll come out of your mouth? I was feeling something like that. And wait..did i mention the smile? Trust me..I've never smiled so much in my entire life. I just couldn't help myself. I had never felt like that before. I mean it's not like i haven't kissed before but my ex never even gave me butterflies and Mac...Gosh! He gives me the whole fucking zoo. No one had ever made me feel like Mac did. Even his thought was giving me goosebumps like hell. I kept thinking about the moment again and again when i was close to him. After a long time i was so happy. I was in Love with Mac.
               ...........................
Next day at Phoenix HQ Riley,Bozer and i were sitting in the war room. Riley found out the exact location of Marcus with the help of some information that Mac and Jack had gotten in Amsterdam and she was giving instructions to them on phone.

I was sitting quietly on the brown sofa as i was really worried for all of them

I was sitting quietly on the brown sofa as i was really worried for all of them. PT was already in danger and now Mac and Jack were too. Besides that,none of us was sure that they're gonna find PT there. Anything could've gone wrong. I was just saying one thing to myself in my mind that everything will be all right.
And thankfully it almost went well. Mac and Jack somehow managed to catch Marcus and found PT but on their way back to California,Marcus's partners attacked them and their chopper got crashed somewhere in the middle of the woods. And..we lost contact with them. Riley tried but couldn't get in touch with them or track their exact location. We got extremely worried,Especially me. I was trying to act strong but from inside,i was fucking scared for PT,Jack and...Mac. An hour passed then second and we still didn't have any clue about where and how they were. We also sent the rescue team to find them but didn't get any information for a long time. And that's when i started breaking down. I was standing beside the window with my arms crossed,trying to control myself but lots of bad thoughts were coming to my head again and again. Riley and Bozer were also sitting quietly and there was complete silence in the war room. I was looking out of the window thinking about all the times when Mac saved my life without caring about himself. And now when he was in trouble,I was just standing there helplessly. But then...i made an another crazy decision of my life.
               ............................
MacGyver's POV
We kept roaming in the woods for almost three hours but didn't find any way to get out of there. Our phones also got destroyed in the crash that's why we couldn't contact Addi,Riley or Bozer. We knew that they'll definitely do something to find us and they did. They sent the rescue team but they couldn't see us as they were in choppers. I tried to send them a signal but it didn't work and they left the area. We still kept trying to get out of there but after walking for a long time,we all got very tired. Thornton was badly injured and wasn't able to walk any further so i left her and Marcus with Jack at a place and went to find the way out of the woods. As i was wandering here and there,trying to figure out something,i suddenly heard someone's voice calling Thornton,Jack and my name. I stopped for a moment to hear it properly and looked around to see where was it coming from. This time the voice was louder and i got totally shocked as i recognized the voice.
"Addi??"
I whispered to myself.
I ran in the direction where i heard Addi's voice from and found her with the rescue team. She was yelling our names,looking for us all round the woods. I got extremely shocked and happy at the same time to see her there.