30.

MacGyver's POV
Next morning i got ready and went straight to the cafe but kept lost in thoughts even sitting there. The whole night,i couldn't sleep and kept thinking about Addi. I just couldn't get her off my mind for a single second and realized that Jack was right....
Addi had become something more than just a friend for me. Something...that i just didn't want to loose at any coast now. All the moments that we shared were coming to my mind again and again and every single thing brought a smile to my lips. I had realized how special she is for me but now the question was...
Does she feel the same for me?
I was drinking my coffee but then suddenly my phone started ringing on the table in front of me. I put my cup down and saw that it was Bozer.

 I put my cup down and saw that it was Bozer

"Hey Boze!" I picked up the phone.
"Mac...Addi...just come fast." He sounded like he was scared.
"What?...What happened to Addi? Is she okay?...Boze?"
Before i could even ask what happened,the phone was disconnected. I got really worried about Addi. The way Bozer said that,it just scared the shit out of me. I immediately ran out of the cafe and got home as soon as i could.
When i got home,i immediately ran inside snapping the door and breathing heavily. I started looking for Addi and saw that Jack and Riley were also there sitting in the living room with Bozer and Addi. She was sitting on couch and looked absolutely fine. I got totally confused as i didn't get what the hack was happening. They all turned to me. I looked at Bozer with a confused look and he,Jack and Riley gave me a smirk. And...then i got it that it was all their plan to tease me. Jack must have told Bozer and Riley what we talked about yesterday. I gave a dirty look to Jack and Bozer shaking my head.
"Hey..you okay? What happened?" Addi asked to see my dramatic entry. And..suddenly my heart started jumping in my chest as i looked at her. I got lost and couldn't say anything.
"Mac?...I'm talking to you. Are you okay?" She asked again as i didn't reply and kept looking at her like an idiot.
"Uh...yeah..I'm..I'm all right." I finally spoke up then cleared my throat.
"Then why were you running?" She got up and walked to me a bit.
And....the shit came out of my mouth.
"Um...actually i..uh..i badly needed to go to the washroom so.."
Oh Gosh! What the hell am i saying...
I thought in my mind..but that was the only thing that i could think of at that time as i got really nervous in front of her. She looked at me with a confused look on her face. It got so awkward that we both couldn't say anything for a second and kept standing there in that awkward silence. But then Addi cleared her throat.
"Um...I'm just gonna go get some snacks. Riley...come." She gestured Riley and then they both walked to the kitchen. I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair thinking about my stupidity.
"Oh my God! So the news is true huh? You ARE in love with Addi."
Bozer and Jack walked to me laughing and i stared at Bozer as he said that.
"Yeah dude but...Washroom?..seriously?" Jack made a disgust look.
"Yeah..all thanks to you guys and your stupid prank, which wasn't funny at all. Do you guys have any idea how scared i was? I thought Addi is in trouble." I gave a dirty look to them.

" I gave a dirty look to them