14.

Next day
Mac and Bozer's Apartment

I walked to the Kitchen as i saw Bozer doing something in there. The whole place was filled with the sound of music and Bozer's voice as he sang along loudly while cooking.

"Hey, good morning!"

"Morning Addi! Beautiful day, isn't it?" Bozer shot me the best of his wide toothy smile.

"Well, Someone's looking really happy today. What's up?"

"Nothing's up. Just getting the breakfast ready. Riley, Jack and Marcus are also coming. And I'm making spaghetti with my special ingredient."

"Oh great, let me give you a hand then." I excitedly walked to the other side of the counter with Bozer and started doing as he told me to do.

"Uh..Where's Mac? I didn't see him this morning." I randomly asked doing my work.

"Yeah, actually he's..." Bozer stopped in the middle as we heard the entrance door opening.

"Um..There." We both chuckled when Bozer completed his sentence pointing at Mac. Who was coming towards us with a huge missile on his shoulder. He was breathing heavily.

"Wow! What is Miss Grace doing in the kitchen today?" Mac took the missile off his shoulder and gave me a teasing look as he placed it on the floor

"Uh..just assisting chef Bozer with breakfast here. He's making Spaghetti for everyone with his special ingredient."

"Hmm, sounds good. so how's it going?" Mac took a few steps toward us examining our whole preperation and the messed up kitchen.

"What do you think Mac? I've got the world's best assistant right here. And we are gonna rock it together." Mac smiled as Bozer and i fist bumped.

"Great! But you guys gotta hurry up, they'll be here anytime soon. I'll just go get a bath."

"Yup." Bozer responded. And with that Mac walked away toward the bathroom.

"So...how was it last night?" I continued the conversation with Bozer.

"Great! Riley and i had dinner together, spent some quality time and then i dropped her home."

"Very nice!"

"What about you and Mac? What did you guys do last night?" I got a weird teasing look from Bozer. And i just couldn't leave the opportunity.

"Um..actually Bozer.. there's something i wanna share with you. You're Mac's childhood friend and now that we've become good friends too, i think i can tell you this."

"Yeah, of course, you can tell me. What is it?" Bozer left what he was doing and stood facing me.

"Actually..uh..last night Jack was here, we had some ice cream and i had a good time with him and Mac but..when Jack left.."