18.

We were on our way to the place where we were going to execute our plan. Jack was driving the car, Mac was on the front seat with Jack and i was on the back seat with Riley and Bozer. I was looking out of the window when i heard Jack's voice and turned to him.

"Hey Addi? Let's discuss the plan once again, shall we? You know what to do, right? If everything goes as planned, that Ryan's gonna offer you a lift as he usually does with his targets. All you have to do is to just go with him, we'll take care of the rest, all right? He'll probably take you to the same place where he might have kept Kelly."
Jack looked through the rare view mirror.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"And just be aware of his actions and what he says to you."

He continued and i nodded again.

"Oh, and the most important thing. Do not tell him your real name and identity, okay? Don't tell him anything about yourself. Just pick a fake name, make a fake story. You got it?"
And yet again.

"And just don't get nervous. We'll be right behind you."

And...he went on and on and on.

"Yup." I mumbled taking a deep breath.

"And..."

"Oh my hell stop it Jack..you're making me even more nervous now." I looked straight at Jack.

"She's right Jack, don't worry she'll manage." Mac turned to Jack.

"What's wrong with you, man? You look more nervous than Addi." Bozer asked.

"Right, I'm sorry

"Right, I'm sorry. It's just that.. I'm thinking about Patty. If anything happened to Addi, she's gonna cut our heads off." Jack said dramatically.

"Oh no..first of all, none of us is telling her anything about all this and second, we all know that she will get to know about it anyhow but don't worry I'm here to save your heads." I added making everyone laugh.

"Yeah, but only if everything happened as planned so..it's all up to you now." I nodded at Riley inhaling deeply as she said that.

"But trust me man, i got so freaking shocked to see Mr. Geller at Phoenix." Bozer said shaking his head.

"Yeah me too." Mac mumbled.

"But why? What's so shocking about it? I mean, if he would've come after dying then maybe..."

"Oh..girl, you have no idea what we've done." Bozer interrupted me, laughing.

"Really? What?" I asked.

"Ugh..it's a long story." Mac exhaled with his eyes out of the window.

"Oh come on Mac it's not that long." Bozer chuckled teasingly at Mac.

"Mac had a crush on Kelly in high school."

"What? Ooooh!" Jack and Riley reacted.

"Wow! Good to know that our genius had some normal high school life experiences. But seriously, how did you even get the time for all this stuff? I mean, when i first met you i thought you started going to school right after you were born." Mac laughed shaking his head as i said that.