26.

Arriving at the address was a complete shock. Cause the apartment we were looking for was on fire. The entire place was a chaos. Fire fighters, Police and Media were doing their work. We could also see some bomb technicians there.

"Are you sure this is the address?" Jack asked looking at the scene from the car

"Yeah." I replied.

"Are you guys sure about this? I mean how do we know it's a not a trap?" Riley added.

"Only one way to find out." Mac got out of the car and so did we all.

Running our eyes all around we walked up to a fire fighter following Mac.

"Excuse me?" The guy turned around at us as he heard Mac. "May I know what's the matter here?"

"I don't know man, some psychopath blew up the entire apartment. They're saying there's another bomb placed here somewhere. Been an hour but we haven't been able to find it." He informed.
And while Mac continued talking to him I turned my head looking around and happened to notice a Police officer getting out from under a bomb technician truck.

He looked suspicious and familiar. Which made me automatically step in his direction.  But I froze at just few steps as he turned around and i recognised him. He saw me too and i didn't take a second to run after him.

"It's him!" I shouted getting the team's attention and they ran behind me to catch Sean Cooper as well.

Sean got in the back of the truck to see me and so did I in order to catch him but it made me stop as something under my foot just clicked.

"Addi STOP!" I heard Mac shouting.

Confused, I looked at Sean who didn't forget to give me an evil smirk before getting away from the front.

I turned to Mac.

"Did this just click?" I pointed down at it.

"DO NOT MOVE!" Mac said.

                ******************

"What is this thing? Is this what I'm thinking it is? Am I gonna die?" I panicked.